• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. S3 Goods Imbalanced - Bots needed

There is a gross imbalance for S3 Goods right now on my server. It will take time for new players to catch up and heal the hurt caused by the Moonstones. I proposed allowing some high-level players switch boosts to remedy the imbalance in less than the year or two it will take steel players...
  2. Diamond Confirmation not working with Troops or MA

Have ran into this a couple times now, and now just in the Magic Academy while crafting too. When trying to select troops to fight in tournament, or crafting an item in the MA, if I click on an item that I'm short and it requires diamonds to complete by accident, it is automatically going...
  3. Moonstone Fixed, TY!!! But... Still need Steel

Thank you for adjusting the Moonstone Library to be boosted +1... However, the damage has been done. Steel players are in shortage and I'm seeing many other players dropping due to good scarcity as well. I was scouring through the various fellowships in Harrandar, and it was amazing how few...
  4. Spire (Universal) Artifacts

I know this is an idea that has been floated around, and even possibly vetoed. However, I'm offering my perspective and experience to hopefully move towards some sort of a solution.. The spire is now offering artifacts as rewards for different evolving buildings, that's fine and cool... BUT...
  5. Where have all the Steel players gone?

Wondering if anyone else has noticed a scarcity of Steel? Wondering if the game has a way to monitor activity or lack there of by different players? I know the most common grumbling I've heard from Steel members in my FS is lamenting the devaluation of their boosted goods by the Moonstone...
  6. Ancient Wonders - KP Transfer

Lots of time, and valuable resources goes into building up AWs. There's an attachment I've developed with many of the Wonders I've kept in my city for so long.. Yet, due to space constraints and unlocking new AWs, eventually some old friends have to go and make way for new ones. This would be...
  7. NH Preference Feature

It would be great if there was a way to request the type of NH one wants to receive. This is a big part of the game, yet is it really help if it's not the type of help you want or need..? Currently, many players will state this in their city names: MySpace, C/B/M, .... However, many times help...
  8. Construction Boosts: On/Off Toggle

I love the time savings of Construction Boosts, but would really like the ability to toggle on/off whether or not to use an boost when building or upgrading. There are times I have to leave buildings and builders idle because I'm trying to "save" an available boost. (I'm about to use a...
  9. Crafting: Coin Rain Rotation Please

Greetings! Competing in the Spire has greatly increased the amount of coins I consume weekly, and I believe access to coin rain instants are needed to help account for this. There's an imbalance with the multiple ways to boost the supplies production, but limited options for producing coins. I...