• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Genefer

Reset Cauldron Effects

It would be nice if there was an individual effect reset in the Cauldron. Such as the perk point reset option every 30 days. Unlike the perk reset - the investment would be lost, but I would be able to eliminate those effects from the potion. This would allow us to create "specialized"...
  2. Genefer

Knowing what you do now - how would you do it differently?

There is only one advantage a player can choose to utilize in this game - the Opportunity to learn from other players, by reading information shared and visiting cities of all levels. Not to follow the same path, but to use the information to create your own path. There are too many variables...
  3. Genefer

Preliminary Poll: Fellowship Communication & Administrative Tools

I know this would be considered an idea & suggestion, but this is more a rough idea at this point and would benefit from community input. What is the purpose of a Fellowship? Group Activities - Tournament, Spire, Adventures Community - humans are social. Support - ideas & suggestions for...
  4. Genefer

Culture Bonus & Ancient Wonders

I was unable to play for close to 2 months, but returned I think 3 weeks ago, and noticed my Golden Abyss & Prosperity towers are benefitting from my Culture Bonus The only change to my city since returning is the addition of Thermal Springs & Enars Embassy, Ancient Wonder upgrades, and a...
  5. Genefer

It would be fun

to be able to choose the colors of the Residences, Workshops, & Main Hall. Even better would be to choose between various designs - the same size but choose different window & door styles and their location - the type of roof ... Just a way to refresh the city when the newness of an upgrade...
  6. Genefer

I love my Pets but

There are not enough opportunities to craft Pet Food. There are more Pets or Pet revivals being added all the time, but Pet Food is in short supply. I have the Panda Bear, which I regretted building originally, but as I have increased my completed providences & increased the number of pets in...
  7. Genefer

Neighbors

Neighbors perform the critical functions of acquisition of non-boosted goods and the Culture Bonus. In fact, neighbors are the driving factor in both the growth of my city and the level of enjoyment I have while playing Elvenar. My observations of the myriad and powerfully effective influence...
  8. Genefer

Spire Points

What happens to my spire points if I switch Fellowships?
  9. Genefer

Invictus is Recruiting

We have recently lost two players - one due to illness and the other moved on to a more aggressive fellowship. As a result our fellowship is in need of players with a crystal and/or elixir boost. We are active in the trader and participate in the adventures, tournaments, and spire. If you're...