• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Lord Justinian

Yellow Star “Level” ?

Perfect. Thank you Lelanya!
  2. Lord Justinian

Yellow Star “Level” ?

Okay, so in writing this question, I am sure that it has been answered here somewhere on the forum, but for the life of me—I cannot find an answer anywhere. What is the new yellow star under the Trophy Banner on the Overview tab (mobile)? It reads “Level 0.” See picture attached.
  3. Lord Justinian

Reapers: Looking for active members to share in blueprint rewards

Join us! We currently have 2 open spots. Come share in all these blueprints.
  4. Lord Justinian

Reapers -*Recruiting*

Join us! We currently have 2 open spots. Come share in all these blueprints.
  5. Lord Justinian

Reapers *recruiting*

Reapers continue to be one of the fastest growing fellowships in Arendyll. Message the Archmage in-game if you are interested in joining, or join directly if there is an open spot.
  6. Lord Justinian

Reapers continue to be one of the fastest growing fellowships in Arendyll. Message the Archmage in-game if you are interested in joining, or join directly if there is an open spot.
  7. Lord Justinian

New players welcome. Old players are welcome. All are welcome. Now gaining 10 chests weekly in the tournement. Reapers is a fun fellowship of active players with simple expectations. We are looking for active daily players to help with spire and tourney, and then reap the rewards. We...
  8. Lord Justinian

Reapers *recruiting*

Now a ten 10 chest fellowship in the tourney. New players welcome. Old players are welcome. All are welcome. Reapers is a fun fellowship of active players with simple expectations. We are looking for active daily players to help with spire and tourney, and then reap the rewards. We help each...
  9. Lord Justinian

Reapers -*Recruiting*

10. Lord Justinian

Reapers -*Recruiting*

Now a ten 10 chest fellowship in the tourney. New players welcome. Old players are welcome. All are welcome. Reapers is a fun fellowship of active players with simple expectations. We are looking for active daily players to help with spire and tourney, and then reap the rewards. We help...
  11. Lord Justinian

Reapers -*Recruiting*

Sorry for the late reply, but we are currently full. Would be happy to add you if we had an opening. If you want, send me an in-game message and I will send you an invite if we have an opening in the future.
  12. Lord Justinian

Reapers -*Recruiting*

Only 1 spot left. Join now!
  13. Lord Justinian

One Word Reply Game

Atomic
  14. Lord Justinian

Festive May Tree

Thanks for the responses everyone, lots of food for thought. Might build another workshop, as they are all at max, or almost, just need more population for the last level on two. Then limp by until I can build prosperity towers, I’m just at the end of dwarves right now. Who knows, might need...
  15. Lord Justinian

Festive May Tree

Yes, I have Power of Provisions. Use them when I can remember to active just before morning pick-up. I’ve read EE is not necessarily worth the KP that you put in.
  16. Lord Justinian

Festive May Tree

What are the more efficient ways? My city is hemorrhaging supplies at the moment, and running low on supply instants.
  17. Lord Justinian

Best Buildings to Teleport

Great response, thank you. I tend to spire a lot, so I have 15 or so teleports currently. However, I usually replace old event buildings with newer ones. Maybe I should be saving a few of the better ones to upgrade later?
  18. Lord Justinian

Best Buildings to Teleport

Earlier I have used a couple teleport spells to save magic residences and magic workshops after they became outdated, and of course, I was lacking the blueprints to upgrade. Just curious, what other buildings do most folks use teleport spells? Should I be coveting them, or spending them freely?
  19. Lord Justinian

City Expansion 3

Oh, I’m not annoyed; was just agreeing that as a new player it was unexpected. Now it has just become a way of life. ;)
  20. Lord Justinian

City Expansion 3

You are most welcome. And yes, after paying with KP, and unlocking with goods, you have to pay again with gold to place—maybe overkill, but as space is the most coveted amenity in Elvenar, such is the price.