• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Lord Justinian

Yellow Star “Level” ?

Okay, so in writing this question, I am sure that it has been answered here somewhere on the forum, but for the life of me—I cannot find an answer anywhere. What is the new yellow star under the Trophy Banner on the Overview tab (mobile)? It reads “Level 0.” See picture attached.
  2. Lord Justinian

Reapers: Looking for active members to share in blueprint rewards

New players welcome. Old players are welcome. All are welcome. Now gaining 10 chests weekly in the tournement. Reapers is a fun fellowship of active players with simple expectations. We are looking for active daily players to help with spire and tourney, and then reap the rewards. We...
  3. Lord Justinian

Reapers *recruiting*

Now a ten 10 chest fellowship in the tourney. New players welcome. Old players are welcome. All are welcome. Reapers is a fun fellowship of active players with simple expectations. We are looking for active daily players to help with spire and tourney, and then reap the rewards. We help each...
  4. Lord Justinian

Best Buildings to Teleport

Earlier I have used a couple teleport spells to save magic residences and magic workshops after they became outdated, and of course, I was lacking the blueprints to upgrade. Just curious, what other buildings do most folks use teleport spells? Should I be coveting them, or spending them freely?
  5. Lord Justinian

Reapers are recruiting

All are welcome. We are actively recruiting. No rules. Help offered as much as possible. We are one of the fastest growing fellowships in Arendyll. Join now to secure your spot in this fun and active fellowship. We offer a Tip of the Week and share Weekly Stats. We are active in the Spire...
  6. Lord Justinian

Reapers -*Recruiting*

UPDATE: only 1 spot left. Join now! All are welcome. We are actively recruiting. No rules. Help offered as much as possible. We are one of the fastest growing fellowships in Arendyll. Join now to secure your spot in this fun and active fellowship. We offer a Tip of the Week and share...
  7. Lord Justinian

Hello Hello Everyone

Just saying “hi“ as I am new to the forum. I inherited a fellowship in Arendyll and am enjoying the game.