• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. New but avid

Hi Cadphael :) Just sent you an invite to The Hopeful Wanderers.
  2. The Hopeful Wanderers is recruiting!

We're a no drama fellowship looking for players boosted in planks, scrolls and dust (although all are welcome), who visit at least 4 times a week, and participate in spire, tourney and FA. We do a 10 chest tourney push once a month.
  3. Fellowship Progression Feature

I'm still confused about the perks. If we don't use the perk points to the spire or tourney, will we still be able to accrue more, or is there a cap? (Like, could we not use any for weeks and then have a lot to use for a 10 chest push?)
  4. The Hopeful Wanderers recruiting

4 spots open! We are currently ranked 40. Requirements: 4 visits a week, no one star trades, participation in tourneys (with 10 chest attempts during steel tourneys), Squire and Fellowship Adventures (we usually rank in top 100). We are a friendly and helpful group, with no drama. :) Message me...
  5. Fellowship Adventure rewards

How about rewards for the Fellowship Adventure that actually match the effort put in? Prizes from the Spire and Tournaments are better. My fellowships are saying they don't want to participate in it next time because it's not worth it, which is a shame because they're fun to do.
  6. Looking for active players!

Oak Leaf Clan is a friendly, though not chatty, active group that actively participates in the Spire and Fellowship Adventures, and the tourneys somewhat. Require minimum 4 visits a week, and no drama! :)
  7. NEW Fellowship

You're welcome! ;)
  8. NEW Fellowship

Don't want to give up on this one yet. :)
  9. NEW Fellowship

Ha ha! And you totally should have joined me. I would have even let you be in charge!
  10. NEW Fellowship

Boo! King, instead of starting one you should have joined the one I'm in that I'm trying to rebuild! We're down to 9 members. :(
  11. looking to join a guild.. boost are steel, scroll, dust.. play daily

Both of you need to join Here There Be Dragons! Look us up :)
  12. Here There Be Dragons recruiting

I've recently taken over this fellowship and have gotten rid of a lot of inactive players. I have room for 14 people! Any boosts are welcome, just need people who visit 3 or more times a week, and participate in tournaments and Fellowship Adventures. Look me up, Emira, or the fellowship Here...
  13. Seeking fellowship(s) for my fellowship

Just sent you a message in game. We have room for all of you. :)
  14. Looking for fellowships to merge...

Hi, Recently I've had to get rid of a lot of inactive players, so our fellowship, Here There Be Dragons, have room for 11 people. If you have a fellowship that is dying out, but with a good number of active people who want to stay together, apply to us!
  15. Players Looking for Fellowship

Just sent you a message in world. We have room for 6 people and would love to have you join us.
  16. 2 very active members looking for FS!

Just sent you a message inviting you to join us at Here There Be Dragons. :)
  17. Oak Leaf Clan recruiting

We need marble, especially. Minimum score of 35,000, visit everyone in fellowship at least 4 times a week. No drama!
  18. Oak Leaf Clan is recruiting -- need scrolls and dust

Oak Leaf Clan is currently looking for active members with scroll and/or dust boosts. We're ranked 32 and members are very active (everyone visits at least 4 times a week, many 7).
  19. Recruiting -- The Hopeful Wanderers

Our fellowship (ranked 62) is looking for active members who visit everyone at least 4-5 times a week and post 2 or 3 star trades. We really need people with boosts in steel, scrolls, and dust!
  20. Oak Leaf Clan seeking active players

Hi everyone, We're having a really difficult time getting members who are active -- at least 4 visits a week, but I do 7. Only other requirement is posting 2 (or even better 3) star trades when you can. Interested? Contact me. Thanks, Emira