• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Moho

Elves vs Orcs

I have just used AI to "create" the fight between an elf and an orc.
  2. Moho

An Interesting Case of Spire Catering

It is a case of catering that I want to talk about, but before that I'd like to point out the fact that the discussion board lacks a section where players should exchange ideas related to their catering experience just like the BATTLE HELP section allows fight-oriented players to share their own...
  3. Moho

Pick One of Five

Maybe some people would like to take part in a new game: Pick One of Five. Players are supposed to pick one out of the five items listed by the previous player and say why. Then they should post a new five-choice list. The items in the list can be anything, of any nature, anything at all...
  4. Moho

Art Donations

In the light of the new changes, I suggest we launch a thread with voluntary donations. I'll start: I donate Khallon the Warrior, whom I created from scratch. Khallon's most notable contribution to the welfare of the Elvenar community is his victory against the Orc Horde during the recent...
  5. Moho

Our Souls at Night - Various Spoiler Warnings!

My wife and I watched Our Souls at Night last night. We wanted to watch a romantic movie and it's hard to find good ones, which can please us both. For example, I like funny movies even if they're unrealistic but I'm quite fed up with the usual cliches. I enjoy well-written stories. Sometimes I...
  6. Moho

Perfect Battles

The Spire has just started and I'm fighting my way to the top. Moving at a fast pace but a little more carfully this time so that I could register the unusual battles for the "Weird Battles" thread. Nothing suspicious so far - as a matter of fact, on the contrary. And so it occurred to me that...
  7. Moho

Weird Battles

I've always wanted to launch a thread about weird battles. I haven't put my plan into effect because, although I use a lot of fighting when I solve encounters, my military knowledge in this game is nothing but superficial. I can't invest time and effort to acquire certain skills that will only...
  8. Moho

Your Playstyle

I run moored cities. This is an important characteristic of my playstyle here, in Elvenar. "Advancing" through chapters seems to me very much like the experience people have when they go through different "lands" in Candy Crash. I played a lot of Candy Crash the summer I spent on the Turkish...
  9. Moho

Triumph of the Tides

Triumph of the Tides is a great building. You can choose from four types of daily rewards, one of which being Valorian Guards. I picked the Valorian Guards because this building produces a large number of troops at a low cost. I use Valorian Guards on a regular basis. Last week's and this...
  10. Moho

Why are you part of the Elvenar universe?

They say Elvenar is a free-to-play browser-based game, where you will build a flourishing city and discover a magical world full of mysteries. My plan is to devise a more elaborate questionnaire on this topic but right now I'm not sure where to begin. So I thought I should start from my...
  11. Moho

Spot the differences

Here's an image related to the Winter Magic event: Can you spot the differences?
  12. Moho

How do you generally use your Magic Academy?

There are different things taking place at my MA, but in general I focus on procuring pet food and military boosters.
  13. Moho

What's the weather like in your neck of the woods today?

This is what my neighbourhood looks like right now:
  14. Moho

Time, Space & People

Have you ever watched "Love, Death + Robots"? It is a collection of animated short stories for grownups. I find it interesting but my wife does not enjoy it because it feels like staring into the abyss. The name of the thread paraphrases the title of this adult cartoon. I remember someone here...
  15. Moho

What do you think of Lamb to the Slaughter by Roald Dahl (SPOILER ALERT)

Lamb to the Slaugher by Roald Dahl is a classic. The implication (or conclusion) is Mary Maloney gets away with murder but frankly I doubt she really can. I don't know what's gotten into me, and probably it's not the best place to bring this up, but I'm curious to see whether other people...
  16. Moho

What improvements does my city need?

Like everyone playing Elvenar, probably, I constantly wonder how I can best improve my city. The city I am talking about in this thread is my first city, the one that I started about a year ago. I'm not planning an overhaul, but some sensible polishing of what I already have here. And there are...
  17. Moho

Comic Strip

What about a comic strip. I've prepared a template that everybody can use. People could use it as is, modify it, or come up with their own design. I have considered Sir Squirrel's observation here: As a result, there is relatively large picture here: And a smaller picture here.
  18. Moho

Solving Spire Encounters

It is Sunday, January 9, with less than ten minutes left before the Spire shows up again. How are you going to handle it? I for one have already planted the Dwarven Armorer, and the three army boost buildings crafted in the MA. They have been standing there since the last day of the previous...
  19. Moho

I enjoy fighting in the Spire now

It took me a while, but I think I'm fine now. I've been playing since last Christmas and my city is in Chapter 5. I've stopped there to focus on the quality of my city. I've been working on improving its efficiency in terms of population, culture, goods, troops, and so on. It looks like I've...
  20. Moho

Is the Moonstone Library Set still craftable in the Magic Academy?

It seems to me that the Moonstone Library Set has completely disappeared from the craftable buildings in the Magic Academy. Can anyone still see it, because I haven't seen any of its components in the Magic Academy for a long time, and I check the list of craftable items quite often.