• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

I hope this format was a one time only thing. I did not like it at all. Going through the quests was about the same as before, but the extra work needed to gain daily prizes or cats or whatever those animals were to gain Evolvement hats left a lot to be desired, at least for me. In past...
  2. Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

I don't like the new format for this event. In previous events by this time in playing it I would already have the building, and built it, and have at least 2 Evolves for it. In this event I have the building, but have not built it, and no Evolves. The lights system is cumbersome. I have...
  3. The Elite Hand of Tesla is Seeking New Members

Bump. We have 2 openings at present and can open up to 5 more spaces if necessary.
  4. The Elite Hand of Tesla is Seeking New Members

The Elite Hand of Tesla is searching for active players. We have up to 7 openings available. We would accept merging with a small FS, or a group of members that are unhappy with their current FS. We participate in all tournaments and events, usually completing 7-8 chests in the weekly...
  5. The Elite Hand of Tesla is Seeking a New Member

Update. We have up to 6 openings available. We would accept merging with a small FS, or a group of members that are unhappy with their current FS.
  6. Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

I hope that in the next event, and all other events after that, the problem with repeating quests will be eliminated. In this even I had the exact same quest given to me several times in a row. My problem with that is that I was at the end of the research tree and the quest I kept getting...
  7. The Elite Hand of Tesla is seeking new members

The Elite Hand of Tesla is searching for an active player or 2. We participate in all tournaments and events, usually completing 7 or 8 chests in the weekly tournament. We try for 10 chests once in a while. We are especially interested in players boosted in Scrolls and/or Magic Dust...
  8. Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

It seems that there are many people playing here that aren't happy with this event. Count me as one of them. I have had the problem "Solve x Encounters or xx Tournament Encounters. I sent a question to Support about this. Because of their response I have decided that I am not participating...
  9. Spire of Eternity feedback

I tried it when it first came out. It cost me too many troops and too much in goods. I haven't been back since then, and I probably won't go to it again.
  10. Next Chapter?

When is the next chapter due to come out? What will the next race be? I'm sure I am not the only one here that has finished all the chapters and is waiting for some announcement what might be coming next, and how soon it will show up.
  11. The Elite Hand of Tesla is Seeking a New Member

We are full again. I will post again when there is an opening.
  12. The Elite Hand of Tesla is Seeking a New Member

The Elite Hand of Tesla is searching for an active player or 2. We participate in all tournaments and events, usually completing 8 chests in the weekly tournament. We try for 10 chests once in a while, but usually complete 7 or 8 chests in every tournament. We are especially interested in...
  13. The Saga of The Restoration Spell..

Seeing what it costs to make these in the Magic Academy I now have to decide whether I should replace my older Events buildings with newer ones that may pay less in culture and/or population or keep what I have and maybe get to upgrade 1 every month or 2 or more. Requiring 3 blueprints to make...
  14. Non-participating FS Members?

The same thing happens in my FS. I am the AM, and there always seems to be 1 or 2 members that don't participate. O don't monitor visits as closely as I should, but I get questions from members about player "x" not returning visits, or posting trades or participating in events. I contact that...
  15. FA on June 25th ?

I polled the members of my Fellowship and not one player has said they want to play in this FA. These are coming up way too fast for people to catch up after the last one while continuing to play the weekly tournaments and other events that come along. So I am announcing today that "The Elite...
  16. FA on June 25th ?

After the last FA there was a thread here where most people said it was too soon after the last FA. There was also a chart or list that people could vote on how often FAs would show up. My fellowship is talking about sitting this one out completely. With the weekly tournies and other events...
  17. The Elite Hand of Tesla is seeking new members

I am Inspector 12, Arch Mage of The Elite Hand of Tesla. We have, at present, 3 openings in our fellowship. We are seeking active players that are looking to grow. We are an active group in the weekly tournaments, usually reaching the 6th or 7th Chest level every week. Our rules are few: fair...
  18. Too Soon!!

My fellowship has decided to take it easy on this event. We will play casually, no great effort put into the event. We might finish 1 path. he reason for this: 1. It is much too soon after the last FA to even think about jumping into another one. 2. The prizes for this event have always...
  19. Changes to the Tournament KP Awards

I wonder if the "couple of players" that you say are excited about getting 135 KP in the bank would feel the same if they were also told that the 75 KP they would get before could be spent on ANYTHING? Not just AWs. Did they know that 75 KP could add significantly to or complete 1, 2 or more...