• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. The Elite Hand of Tesla is Seeking New Members

The Elite Hand of Tesla is searching for active players. We have up to 7 openings available. We would accept merging with a small FS, or a group of members that are unhappy with their current FS. We participate in all tournaments and events, usually completing 7-8 chests in the weekly...
  2. The Elite Hand of Tesla is seeking new members

The Elite Hand of Tesla is searching for an active player or 2. We participate in all tournaments and events, usually completing 7 or 8 chests in the weekly tournament. We try for 10 chests once in a while. We are especially interested in players boosted in Scrolls and/or Magic Dust...
  3. Next Chapter?

When is the next chapter due to come out? What will the next race be? I'm sure I am not the only one here that has finished all the chapters and is waiting for some announcement what might be coming next, and how soon it will show up.
  4. The Elite Hand of Tesla is Seeking a New Member

The Elite Hand of Tesla is searching for an active player or 2. We participate in all tournaments and events, usually completing 8 chests in the weekly tournament. We try for 10 chests once in a while, but usually complete 7 or 8 chests in every tournament. We are especially interested in...
  5. The Elite Hand of Tesla is seeking new members

I am Inspector 12, Arch Mage of The Elite Hand of Tesla. We have, at present, 2 openings in our fellowship, with a few more to be opened soon. We are seeking active players the are looking to grow. We are an active group in the weekly tournaments, usually reaching the 5th Chest level every...