• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. BoxWarrior

Settlements Transition - What to expect?

I am just now transitioning from Chpt 6 to 7 (Dwarves to Fairies). I was peeking ahead at the various research activation needs and I see there are none that require neither Granite nor Copper. So, am I to understand that since these things are not needed anymore should I flat out sell off ALL...
  2. BoxWarrior

World Chat? Is it possible please?

Is it just me, or does the World seem a bit lonely at times? Or possibly its the Fellowship... In any case, why cant we have a World Chat? A venue of live chat very much like the Fellowship chat, but for anybody logged into that World at the time. For some weird reason NOBODY in my Fellowship...
  3. BoxWarrior

Why can't I fight?

Sorry if this has been asked before... Whether its the Spire or the Provinces I've scouted or the Battle Competitions, they all seem to force me to choose the non-battle option. Every time I select to "Fight" both the Auto-Fight and Fight buttons are greyed out and not clickable. I have done...
  4. BoxWarrior

Putting Buildings into Inventory

The Enchantment for Teleporting a building.... Do we get to keep the current level of the building when it is put away? Or do we have to start over with that building when its placed back into the city? Also is there a limit to what we can teleport?
  5. BoxWarrior

Is Elvenar on Second Life?

Just curious! Is there any activity from Elvenar or it's patrons on the popular Second Life platform? I ask because I have been a Second Life user for well over ten years and since I started playing Elvenar I have wished there was a place in SL to go hang out. Perhaps SL could become a...
  6. BoxWarrior

Expiring Features - Do they die or just go away?

That Carting Library that I recently added to my town says it "expires in 100 days". So does that mean it will vanish from my town? Or will it just loose it's effective properties? How many other examples are there of Expiring Town Elements?
  7. BoxWarrior

Squad sizes and Auto-Fighting. Seriously!

Personally, I am not all that interested in the nitty gritty of Battle! So, I always choose to use the Auto-Fight since I still want the benefit of a Army and to make the achievements. I feel that since there IS a Auto-Fight feature then it should be just as capable of making the goals as the...
  8. BoxWarrior

Community Welcome Signs (Pop-up for Visitors)

Pardon me since I am not very skilled at Forums. So, while I tried to search for this idea as a previous suggestion, I am not certain that I did so properly.... Anyway. My idea involves a simple Information pop-up for visitors to one's city upon arrival. Such pop-up can be utilized as a option...