• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Useless award

I changed my profile pic to the chicken as a joke... Indeed it would be a great addition on top of a wishing well or carting library...
  2. My boosted goods are: marble, crystal, gem. Active fellowship please message me!!

Hi! I've been looking for a fellowship that does trades often, and needs my boosted goods! Please lemme know if you're interested. Preferably has more player ranking above 4000 :)
  3. Hello Hi everyone!

Hello! New player here. Actually been playing for a few months, but just got more serious... I had no clue of how fellowship works and no clue of how to utilize boosted goods, but a player crackie came and saved me :) long story short, nice to meet you all!