• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. knightshade56

Fellowship Adventure

Speaking of maps where can I get the FA map all the ones I can find are the old ones
  2. knightshade56

Rune shards

Is it possible to gift other Fellowship members rune shards I know I can convert them to AW points but what about the shard itself? Thanks in advance
  3. knightshade56

New Neighborly Tab

Thank You
  4. knightshade56

New Neighborly Tab

I use a PC to play I have the new Neighborly Tab on my Provinces Overview but I have at least one member that does not have the new tab they only have Scoutable and Incomplete no Neighborly Tab is it because they use a phone? Thanks
  5. knightshade56

FA

I am assuming the next FA is going to be starting soon?
  6. knightshade56

Provinces

From what I can see you are correct Thank You
  7. knightshade56

Provinces

What is the easiest way to find out how many of each province you have in your discovered world. Exsample I know I have 24 plank provinces in my discovered world and I know a person can count them on the map but is there an easier way to find those totals? Thank You in Advance
  8. knightshade56

Friendly FS looking for memebers

Paradigm Knights is looking for 6 active players we do 6 and 7 chests tourneys on a regular basis. 1 tourney a month we push harder and with just a couple active players we will be back to 10 chests We play on the spire and a couple players make it to the top regularly and a few make it to the...
  9. knightshade56

Tourney

Thank You
  10. knightshade56

Tourney

Thanks Much
  11. knightshade56

Tourney

Is there a chart that shows how many points to expect from a player of any certian level? Like say you have a level 2 player how many providence's (points) should that player earn in the Tornament or how many for a level 5 and so on. Thanks in Advance Knightshade56
  12. knightshade56

Paradigm Knights currently Recruiting

Paradigm Knights is currently looking for a few new members. We are a friendly group, very supportive. Looking for active players that enjoy playing and like the challenage of the Fellowship Adventure and Tournament Contact: Knightshade56 Have a Great Day everyone
  13. knightshade56

Fellowship Adventure

also my team is fairly new I am proud of them
  14. knightshade56

Fellowship Adventure

kind of rude aren't you I wasnt saying anything about 49th place just the lame prizes.
  15. knightshade56

Fellowship Adventure

Lame!! Play 6 days place in 49th place and get 1 , 2 hrs boast how lame As AM of Paradigm Knights I will tell you we won't waste our time again
  16. knightshade56

Fellowship Adventure!!

Thanks
  17. knightshade56

Fellowship Adventure!!

Anyone know a start date yet
  18. knightshade56

Tournament

Thanks everyone that is very helpful
  19. knightshade56

Tournament

Does anyone know what dictates how many provinces you get in the tournaments? Mine changes every time. Thanks in advance
  20. knightshade56

Rumor Has it

I have been hearing Thursday for the start of the Fellowship Adventure can anyone verify this..Thanks