• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Gath Of Baal

Chat Bar

You can always type /who in the chat and it will show who is on, unless INNO has changed it since I last tried a few years ago.
  2. Gath Of Baal

blueprints

In your elven city did your fellowship obtain the 10th chest?
  3. Gath Of Baal

New back ground music

I really enjoy it, it has the Conan the Barbarin soundtrack feel to it, not the newer garbage one with Jason Momoa but the Arnold original.
  4. Gath Of Baal

Psychological vs Actual Statistics

My first post also and the reason I joined the forums was an unhappy complaint https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/gone-forever-means-gone-forever.5437/post-38785 I was not content with complaining to 24 other people in my fellowship and thought if I complained on the forums someone...
  5. Gath Of Baal

Not everything is awesome!!

Couldn't help myself. Everything is Awesome.
  6. Gath Of Baal

Football Talk

As much as I dislike the guy, but it is Brady hands down, no one else is even in the conversation. There are a lot of Great players past and present but there is only 1 that needs a special arm work out just to be able to lift them with all the super bowl rings on :p All Great players who...
  7. Gath Of Baal

700 diamonds

I have gotten it a few times through the years, I have always thought of it as a random log on bonus that some people are just lucky to get. Having thought about it a little more about the circumstances under which I have received it, they seem to come for me after a period of inactivity, like...
  8. Gath Of Baal

Night Essence

If I remember right, you can make Night Essance before your Fairy Portal is high enough level to store it, You might want to check to see if your portal is the right level to store it.
  9. Gath Of Baal

Using frogs

Frogs really shine on manual fighting where you can use them to their maximum effectiveness. I use them multiple ways and it is all terrain and enemy unit dependent on how many I bring to any encounter. In my Opinion you can use frogs during most manual encounters (even when they don't match up...
  10. Gath Of Baal

Post your screenshots of horrible battle layouts

Straight up Frogs on that map, hit them as they funnel through. The enemy units will not get 1 hit in on manual, and. on auto with frogs you should still make out like a bandit. Hell even crapy cannoneers/mortars should get the same results Edit: in case you didnt know, using a faster unit...
  11. Gath Of Baal

Veterans are leaving the game, why??

Me personally, I got bored with the game after playing for over 5 years. This is supposed to be a Fantasy City Building game but there is no emphasis on the city building aspect of it, just basic choices where everyone's city ends up looking like the same crammed mass of stuff. We have been...
  12. Gath Of Baal

buildings on the hill ?

there are only 6 Ancient Wonder that provide the cliff buildings. both Dwarven AWs - Dwarven Bulwark, Mountain Halls both Fairy AWs - Prosperity Tower , Blooming Trader and both the Human and Elven versions of the Monastery and Bell spire/Crystal Lighthouse. Cant remember the name of the...
  13. Gath Of Baal

Types of Knowledge and Dealing with Dissonance

Yep, we are only a few generations away from the movie Idiocracy :p There are some quality and intelligent Gorilla glue challenge , moving car dance, twerking, tide pod challenge, Groin punch vids out there to prove it :D:p:D Might be closer then expected "Brawndo, it's what plants crave" :p
  14. Gath Of Baal

Surpluses

My Precious, No one gets my horde of Preciouses, they are all mine.... mine...............mineeeeeeeeeeeeee You can never have enough Preciouses :p
  15. Gath Of Baal

Dwarven Bulwark

Click the Ancient Wonder icon on your bottom bar and it will bring up a menu with all the Ancient Wonder listed. You will have to scroll through the pages un till you get to the one you want, click it and it will go to its menu were you can add runes to its wheel and build it Edit: the icon...
  16. Gath Of Baal

Types of Knowledge and Dealing with Dissonance

History has shown us that not all knowledge is truth, So thinking this way a person is just as wrong as another who might also be championing a false truth and in the end they are both wrong. Example: Knowledge at the time had everyone believing the Earth was flat, then a person comes along...
  17. Gath Of Baal

3 Star Trades For FS Members Only

Not really.. A lot of us bigger cities will place 3 star trades for anyone, either to be helpful or to have their trades accepted faster. I always trade at a 10% loss to myself I will offer 110k whatever for 100k whatever, and my trades are first come first serve, but I always announce "Trades...
  18. Gath Of Baal

Chests with historical goodies for spell fragmemts

Since the Devs have shown no inclination to keep anything good exclusive in the game to those who were here and participated, yeah why not just open up everything for everybody available at anytime, I'm all for it now. I used to be of the mindset that if you were not in the game when something...
  19. Gath Of Baal

How Can I Invite People To My Fellowship?

This also works if you are not picky and just want members :p The Blind Invite AKA The shot gun approach: Go to the rankings list and start with the first page, Click their name and Hit Invite button on every player who does not show as in a fellowship, once your fellowship has full members...
  20. Gath Of Baal

How, What and Why is that number generated?

Tournament bonus ranking points 1st 1000 2nd 900 3rd 850 4th 800 5th 750 6th 700 7th - 11th 650 - 450 11th - 50th the reward drops down by 10 points for every spot 50th - 100th the reward drops down by 1 point for every spot