• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. crackie

Does anyone like the AW cost changes????

They totally botched the PR on these changes. After all the complaints, they doubled down with a hard line and said, "Nope, we're not changing the new wonder costs. It is what it is." And now, they're singing a new tune and admitting the changes were a bit overboard. Yeah, great...thanks. Mine...
  2. crackie

What Makes a Good Archmage?

But remember, @Henroo...mages exist! Delegate, delegate, delegate...and that includes both the hard skills (spreadsheet mastery) and soft skills (people) that someone else might be able to handle better than you. For example, a CEO is ultimately in charge of a group's finances, but he could...
  3. crackie

This is hard to watch

I did this and even joined one of the suggested fellowships they recommend for the full newbie experience. Even did an FA. Um, yeah...1/5 stars. Does not recommend.
  4. crackie

Players Leaving?

If I leave the game, I probably wouldn’t say goodbye bc there won’t be many people left. It doesn’t mean I died of COVID. It meant I died of boredom.
  5. crackie

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

HAHAHAHAHA. "The game is working as intended. We're sorry about that." I mean...that just sums it up.
  6. crackie

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

I think lament. I think that’s what I will use mine for. This game used to reward you if you understood basic logic and played accordingly.
  7. crackie

City What if we could frag our leftover guest race goods??

Nope. It was horrible then too. I play through chapters without portal profits for the most part, which means I move relatively slowly through chapters. I still never have enough RRs to upgrade all the buildings I want to keep, even before the new changes. I’ve even played in 19-chest...
  8. crackie

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Thanks for sharing this bc I wouldn’t have known. I have not clicked a single ad yet knowing there is no vetting over what ads appear from 3rd party ad networks, but this is wow. Just think how many people will mindlessly click through something like this without thinking it through, as if it’s...
  9. crackie

Other No more decaying goods!

The mega spell frag prize at the top is what, 4k? So I only need 9 consecutive weeks of winning spell frags at the very top to be able to upgrade one wonder level. I love my chances. I should go buy a lottery ticket too…and a Snickers bar. Two months to upgrade my wonder if I do max Spire each...
  10. crackie

Other No more decaying goods!

Ha ha ha! Good luck trying to build them now though!
  11. crackie

I have over 700k+ spell frags in my main city, mostly because I was forward thinking enough to value all my moonstone sets. Oh, lucky me! I can weather this storm of defecated matter. But as ridiculous as 700k+ Spell Frags sounds, that’s only good for what, maybe 20 wonder level upgrades because...
  12. crackie

I agree. I used to not mind taking new players because they are the easiest to recruit. Nobody is fighting you for them. Then you can mold them early and set them free. After the Ch 1-5 changes, this investment in time and hand holding has been less and less fruitful. They get too far ahead into...
  13. crackie

Hello help a bit lost

No, that's a terrible idea. The game lets anyone and their grandma's cousin start a new fellowship. There are too many fellowships and not enough players to fill them all so it's a player's market. They get to pick what fellowship to join. You don't want to use a boilerplate description and make...
  14. crackie

Teleported buildings missing?

I lost an Owl in FA construction too, but he wasn't worth the one undo so I let him go. I did later delete a Witch Hut and that was worth the undo. Can confirm they do or did allow you to have an undo.
  15. crackie

They've heard us! They've listened to our cries! Blessed be!

Did they hear us or was this always the plan? :rolleyes:
  16. crackie

This game is about to die with the upcoming AW changes

I am feeling the die off and also participating in it. They're not accounting for the impact that longstanding members of a fellowship has when they leave and longstanding members tend to have been around for awhile so are generally end-game players being smacked by these changes, but are also...
  17. crackie

Peak Adaptations Unlocked

Too bad this solution is not included in any new player's toolkit.
  18. crackie

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

If the players that already have to suffer through this miserable nonsense in chap 21 thought it was ridiculous, then who exactly are the players that requested these changes to ALL wonders that they are citing? The same player two players that wanted discord?
  19. crackie

They're gonna put Traveling Merchants in the Spire and it will be like the new Winter Lampions.
  20. crackie

Which is now confounded by FA only giving one artifact instead of 2 for completing all 3 stages. I'm going to try the strategy where I craft a traveling merchant for 3 CCs and then sell it for 2CCs. That ought to plug the hole they introduced. *claps hands*