• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. crackie

Open The end of the sparkle road

Given all the other bugs, this one is pretty low priority, but in case anyone wants to know... Game version: v1.179.2-(7f1c681) - html5 (2023-07-20 09:24) Game world: Ceravyn Browser + version: Chrome v1.179.2-(7f1c681) Operating System: Win11 Screen resolution: 3840x2160 Account name: crackie...
  2. crackie

Fellowship recommendation mechanism is horrible

I just went through about 10 pages of fellowships being recommended to someone not in one and it's a sad and sorry state of affairs. The fact that I got more than 3 fellowships recommended is a step up from a few months ago where those were all you got, so there is some progress. However, most...
  3. crackie

Where art thou, Gingerbread?

Has anyone seen Gingerbread Mansion base in MA recently? I see artifacts, but no base. Asking for a friend.
  4. crackie

What is your city name and why?

I was set up and framed.
  5. crackie

Spire Library

Anyone with a leveled up Spire Library know why there are dead people spirits in the Spire of Eternity yet? Asking for a friend...
  6. crackie

The Anthill™: The Mandible Mansion of Munchies

What's small in size, Love pies and fries, And live among the plants? They follow each other's tracks To steal other people's snacks... IT'S A COLONY OF ANTS! The Anthill™ is the new fellowship venture cooked up by a chef of questionable repute that once married Swedish Fish to Flamin' Hot...
  7. crackie

Laggy Laggerton

Anyone else experiencing super laggy gaming experience on mobile and chatty chatterton not connecting again either?
  8. crackie

Open | In progress Limited fellowship offerings to new players

I don't know if this is a bug or a feature, but if it's a feature, it's very disconcerting. A new city not in a FS yet is searching for a FS to join. The game only ever offers them two possible FS. Clicking the "Get new choices" button continues to display the same 2 fellowships. Even checking...
  9. crackie

Optional tech quest can't be denied?

I'm obviously not a complete newbie here, but just playing a new city. Is it odd there is a quest you CAN'T decline, but it's for an OPTIONAL tech? I know you DON'T have to do all the quests, but a real newbie does not.
  10. crackie

Mischievous Therapy Live Q&A

As the beat reporter for the Live Q&A, here is today's summary without the bingo card. Very sad that despite the very strong costume game in the previous Q&As, Giada was not present for the Halloween one because she is under the weather. She was replaced by Timon. Thiago was in full costume...
  11. crackie

How to vacation in Elvenar mode

One of my players is on a month long vacation to Europe (because people in other parts of the world get more than 2 weeks off). I let him stay idle for the month instead of booting him since he's earned his teammate stripes. I told him no need to meet minimums and just enjoy your vacation, but...
  12. crackie

Absolutely Nothing Unusual or Suspicious Happening Here

Despite the fact that my entry for A Contest for Contests lost, I am being peer pressured into beginning the casting process for our uhhh...heist movie because a friend who's recently had to cut back on the game due to health issues requested I stir up some shenanigans around here to bring...
  13. crackie

The Longest Battle

I just had to take down a 7500 stack of Ferocious Swamp Monster with a barely limping lone Golem with 235 hp left. It took 119 rounds. And the rest of the tournament was autofought. o_O
  14. crackie

Mystery Markets

If we build enough Market Stalls, can we start our own?
  15. crackie

Orc Nests not showing Sentients with Pyramid of Purification

Game version: v1.157.3-(473d6f2) - html5 (2022-08-04 11:55) Game world: Ceravyn Browser + version: Chrome Version 103.0.5060.134 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System: Win10 Screen resolution: 3840x2160 Account name: crackie Humans or Elves: Elf! Elf! Elf! Reproducibility: 4 (seems to be...
  16. crackie

We can't be friends, Thiago... (Live Q&A Summary)

No bingo cards for this Q&A because someone followed the FREE ROPE they were giving away and wound up getting roped with more homework scribbling in scrolls. But I will continue as the Live Q&A beat reporter to summarize key points... Most excellent Dwarven beard game by Thiago and Giada...
  17. crackie

Support Support by Supporting Support on Supports for Sports

I can't decide if this is a Holiday Gift Item or an Idea/Suggestion, but if I put it here, then it can go for a vote and possibly reach the CM of Tonga. The July 2022 Fellowship Adventure has brought many a fellowships to tears. Even the most stalwart adventurers among them are feeling the...
  18. crackie

Group rewards as it relates to trebuchet activity

As we know, there's a short window of when you can switch fellowships if you're going to be able to contribute team points to the next Spire or tournament. If someone is in the FS after a tournament has ended, do they automatically get the rewards or must they sign in to claim them? I suppose...
  19. crackie

The Crack Guide to Fighting

They made me put my crayons away in favor of ink in order to scribble in them Scrolls of Knowledge. Anyway, I have released my fighting tutorial The Crack Guide to Fighting: Mastering the Art of Pew Pew. And since I like creating more work for myself and said the Battle Knowledge section is...
  20. crackie

Message blackout

Is the game censoring inappropriate messages sent to little girls of the cornfield? Are my teammates sending me NSFW content in an elf game? *GASP* Game version: v1.155.2-(c75c247) - html5 (2022-07-07 10:06) Game world: Ceravyn Browser + version: Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Microsoft App Operating...