• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Ancient Wonder

How do I make an Ancient Wonder my favorite? I can't find that info in the Wiki.
  2. Changes in the Neighborhood?

Before I went on vacation for 3 weeks, I could find all my neighbors under Province Overview - Neighbors. This was a convenient way to do the daily Neighborly Help. Just before I left I noticed the number of neighbors listed was down by 2 ... they were deleted accounts. I could find them on...
  3. Dwarven Portal

The Wiki tells me that if I sell the Dwarven Portal, I keep the resources in my city. When I attempt to do that I get a warning message that if I continue I will lose the stored resources. What's the correct answer?
  4. Diamonds

How does one acquire Diamonds? Is there any way other than buying them?
  5. Upgrading Residences

I have residences at level 7. In order to upgrade to level 8 I am directed to Research. Does that mean I can't upgrade them until I reach Chapter 3 (I am still in Chapter 2)?
  6. Available Population

I need to increase my available population so I leave my workshops idle. How long do I need to wait to see results? Obviously I'm new to the game so excuse my ignorance.
  7. Hello Hello All

New to the game here - so far enjoying it a lot.