• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Nimitz69

"First Flight Resort Spa"

Small fellowship, looking for new members to help boost our tourney and spire goals etc. No heavy rules, casual, supportive, generous with help & goods.
  2. Nimitz69

"First Flight Resort Spa" Fellowship RECRUITING

Small fellowship, looking for new members to help boost our tourney and spire goals etc. No heavy rules, casual, supportive, generous with help & goods.
  3. Nimitz69

Scout Quest

Regarding the event, twice now I've received a quest that says Scout Provinces. - 0/1. Each time I have started a scout on the world map and it didn't work to fulfill the quest. So I finished a province on the world map and that didn't work either . It's probably something obvious, but what am...
  4. Nimitz69

Portal Profit Boosters

Do you still use the portal Profit boosters in chapter 15?
  5. Nimitz69

iDavis

What happened to Season of Dreams on iDavis' events? https://idavis-elvenar.com/events.html
  6. Nimitz69

Event Help

How dose one enter into an event? Do you have to research to a certain level? I have only just begun playing. This is my second week in the game.
  7. Nimitz69

Mana?

What is Mana? Looks like an electrically-charged blue leaf clover.
  8. Nimitz69

AWs to Maximize Troop Strength

6 Ancient Wonders maximize troop strength. Martial Monastery/Sanctuary increases Troop HEALTH so they last longer. Each unit has an AW to increase DAMAGE. Needles of the Tempest - L. Ranged Heros' Forge - H. Melee Dragon Abbey - Mage Temple of the Toads - H. Ranged Victory Springs - L. Melee...
  9. Nimitz69

FIGHTING AWs

6 Ancient Wonders maximize troop strength. Martial Monastery/Sanctuary increases Troop HEALTH so they last longer. Each unit has an AW to increase DAMAGE. Needles of the Tempest - L. Ranged Heros' Forge - H. Melee Dragon Abbey - Mage Temple of the Toads - H. Ranged Victory Springs - L. Melee