• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. When are seeds needed for tournament and spire negotiation?

Hi, I'm about to enter chapter 11, where seeds are introduced. My question is as soon as I research scout and enter chapter 11, will I need seeds for negotiation in spire and tournament? Or will they ask for it in the next chapter? With orcs, you had a chapter to stock and develop production...
  2. Spire giving Library instead of Gingerbread

This was posted recently: Dear Humans and Elves, On July 11th, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks. Changes: Bear Artifacts will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity Gingerbread Artifacts and the craftable building will...
  3. Do you need mana for negotiations?

I have not been able to find an answer for this. I'm at the end of Chapter 8 and next ch. mana will show up. Will I need Mana to negotiate tournament/spire once I research into Chapter 9? Thank you
  4. End of chapter gems

I'm at the end of chapter 8. I did all research and when i clicked on the chest I got 200 diamonds. I'm also seeing on the elvengems "story quests by chapter" that says when you research Ancient wonders of the orcs the reward is also 200 diamonds. Are those the same 200? or is one for the end of...
  5. Brown bear worth ?

Hi, I'm wondering if I should upgrade Polar bear or Brown bear? I'm full on tournaments (do 2 or 3 full on (30 provinces plus all manual) and I rest the other ones out of the 9 types of goods). I know this is very particular decision. Polar bear fully evolved would allow me to fight 1 full...
  6. how long does the update last?

hi, Anyone can tell me how long the update last? I was in the middle of the tournament round and now all my timing is off. Suggestion: could we get a message 12 hours before an update is planned? Thanks
  7. Types of enemies by tournament type

Every tournament type has a predominant enemy unit type. For example scrolls has mainly light range and secondly mages. But, has anyone noticed if this is still current? In this last tournament I have noticed lots of light range and light melee. Thanks However,
  8. Blueprints for individuals

Hello all, I like the idea that fellowships that reach 10 chests are rewarded with a Blueprint. However, this kind of penalizes individuals who do very well in the tournaments but belong to a less active (in tournaments) fellowship. Of course, someone might say just leave your fellowship, but...
  9. Agvar's Angels looking for member

Relax and no requirements to join our fellowship. Please be active member. We are getting 7 chests and bronze in the Spire right now and would like to grow even more. Contact Agvar or Torcuato if you're interested. No minimum points requirements. Thanks and enjoy the game. Torcuato
  10. Agvar's Angels recruiting

Relax and no requirements to join our fellowship. Please be active member. We are getting 7 chests and bronze in the Spire right now and would like to grow even more. Contact Agvar or Torcuato if you're interested. No minimum points requirements. Thanks and enjoy the game.