• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. MaiSakuta

Fellowships, and finding the balance

What chapter do you think I should really start looking? I'm thinking 4, because by then I should 100% be able to hit 1,600 tourney points, but I'm only barely mid chapter 2 right now and I hit around 732, and that's only because I didn't have more marble provinces explored. I will need to learn...
  2. MaiSakuta

Ah, that would probably explain it. When I played years ago when ceravyn came out I was in a top 15 FS, everyone talked a lot, and there was always something going on. I suppose I'll have to stick around with a smaller FS until I grow a lot more, as nobody would ever take a small city more than...
  3. MaiSakuta

So, I'm super curious about this. But how do you balance the importance of a FS for yourself? I feel bad for thinking about jumping between fellowships, but I'm also trying to find a place where I can stay forever, it's a bit hard though, for example I want a FS that gets 10 chests(not to hard)...
  4. MaiSakuta

How long would you say chapters take?(I know it varies)

@MinMax Gamer You have my attention now. IS there anything crazy you did to advance so quickly? Say, I push tourneys as much as I can, and just scout and clear provinces at a normal speed. I've looked ahead, and the big thing seems to be KP since research cost so much the higher chapter you're...
  5. MaiSakuta

How long would you say chapters take?(I know it varies)

It's something I've always been pretty curious about. Assuming you plan properly and you have the guest race goods, and goods in general to research, how long would it take to hit dwarves while mid ch2 atm? A few weeks/months?
  6. MaiSakuta

Disenchant carnival artifact. Yay or nay?

That's a good idea, thank you Soggy!
  7. MaiSakuta

Disenchant carnival artifact. Yay or nay?

I'm a pretty early city. I'm roughly mid chapter 2, and I'm only on quest 20 and not pushing the quests because the sleigh doesn't seem very worth it, or atleast not until you get it at a very high stage. Should I keep the artifact I got, or is it better to use it for spell fragments?
  8. MaiSakuta

Hide unfair trades coming from outside the FS

Because removing choice for the sake of removing choice is silly.
  9. MaiSakuta

Boosted manufactories

Alram beat me to it, it depends entirely on what you want to do, but I think that link pretty much will cover what you need to know. Just keep in mind, if you go on the higher end, you're military might not be as strong, as population would be pretty tight, which means less armories or...
  10. MaiSakuta

Squad size upgrades...revisited

@samidodamage As a primarily catering city until roughly chapter 5, do the squad sizes play large enough part where I should pick them up for the only purpose is tourneys?
  11. MaiSakuta

Elvarian Carnival event discussion thread

Yea, I'm having a tough time deciding the best building. Dawn of spring shrine A halfing Carriage Or the elven float Halfing is basically a 2x butcher Elven float is basically a butcher with population Dawn of spring is the smallest and weakest one but takes up smallest amount of space. If...
  12. MaiSakuta

Elvarian Carnival event discussion thread

As a early chapter 2 city, should I push this event as much as I can? What buildings are worth going for? Or should I just aim to get instants to help myself grow quicker, and skip?
  13. MaiSakuta

Adapting is the game!

I'm a returning player, nearing chapter 3. Could someone explain to me this whole ordeal? I'd like to try and understand.
  14. MaiSakuta

Chances of a new world within a year?

This is exactly what I want, I want that goal of getting 2 chests, 3, etc. I want to progress together with a FS, not just have some people in the top 100 ranks give everyone goods. It just isn't as fun to me.
  15. MaiSakuta

Wdym by FoE template?
  16. MaiSakuta

Yea I understand, I just wish I was able to experience a fresh world.
  17. MaiSakuta

I know a lot of players hate new worlds, but I'm curious. I don't expect to be able to compete with paying players, but I'm really craving a new world so I can start fresh with everyone, and grow with everyone together. I'm in a fantastic FS, but I want to be apart of the adventure, when I...
  18. MaiSakuta

Best time to commit to fighting(chapter wise) and goods question

To add onto this: Should I save my wonder KP for when I eventually get my own, or donate to FS members to get chests later?
  19. MaiSakuta

Best time to commit to fighting(chapter wise) and goods question

Title. I'm aiming to be a fighting city, and eventually get all the fighting wonders(and fire chicken when it comes up in MA) I do have a few questions though. Should I wait till chapter 4, or 5? We have the basic units like priests, mortars, paladins, etc by the end of chapter 3. I ask because...
  20. MaiSakuta

Newbie question on fighter strength

This is awesome info, but do you know of any videos showing this? As someone who hasn't used a lot of the units mentioned and being completely new to combat, it can be a bit overwhelming to try to put everything together to say, get into hands on instead of reading up on it Also, what are your...