• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Elf Emma

Trouble connecting???

Wondering if anyone else keeps getting a message that they don't have an internet connection. FYI, I know I have an internet connection and the signal is strong and fast in all my other apps. I play on an iPad. The problem started late Wednesday or early Thursday. I even lost a nice quest...
  2. Elf Emma

Fellowship poll feature

It would be wonderful to be able to poll within the fellowship messages. In fellowships where decisions are made by consensus, reading through responses and tallying the votes can be time consuming. It would be so much easier to just do a poll that counts responses.
  3. Elf Emma

Recruiting "Find Members"

This was in the General Discussion but I think it really deserves a 2nd look by Inno. The "Find Members" is basically useless as it currently exists. My suggestions would be that the list generated actually attempt to match make players with fellowships seeking new members. Elvenstats...
  4. Elf Emma

Planks & Crystal Active Players needed

If these are your boosts and you are looking for a 10+ chest FS, check out fellowship of the dragon!
  5. Elf Emma

Top 5 Ancient Wonders

Curious, if you could only choose 5 AW’s, what would they be and why? Please include your chapter since I think that plays into the choice! Hoping for some insight :)
  6. Elf Emma

Need a way to block players

I would love to have a way to avoid seeing certain players trades along with them not being able to see mine. Not happy about my 3 star sentient good trades being scooped up by those filling the trader with 0 and 1 star trades. Just saying I should be able to dictate the type of players I deal...
  7. Elf Emma

Trades Why so many bad sentient goods trades?

Pls explain why people do this when it is not pre arranged. Personally I will use the wholesaler before making 0 or 1 star trades.