• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. onebigscot

Side tasks? - decline

Sorry, not sure what better to call these things but they are the tasks we have to complete on the left hand side of the screen. I have attached a picture of one below. I used to be able to decline these things, but that's changed. For this current one, I don't need to raise the level of my...
  2. onebigscot

Red Panda - Vision Vapor

Game version: __ v1.141.4-(c418e42) - html5 (2021-11-16 13:21) Game world: __ Elcy Browser + version: __ Chrome Operating System: __ Windows Screen resolution: __ Account name: __ onebigscot Humans or Elves: __ elves Reproducibility: __= happens always Quest title: __ Current situation: I fed...
  3. onebigscot

Scouting question about province difficulty

I'm nearing the end of Ch3, with 2.5 tech's left to research. I've scouted 43 out of 50 provinces so far and my unscouted provinces are all "hard". When I was finishing ch2 and all my provinces were "hard" to "very hard". I was told it was because I had overscouted, which was true. I did...
  4. onebigscot

Newbie question on fighter strength

Greetings, I'm in chapter 1. I have Sword Dancers and Archers in my Barracks. All the fights I have facing me now are Hard to Very Hard and my 1 star warriors are cut to pieces. How do I raise the strength of my warriors? Second question... I'd negotiate my way out but I don't have enough...