• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Just Started Orcs Chapter... VERY Angry

Forever I kept hearing about how bad Orcs chapter is... Orc this... Orc that. I actually prefer Orcs to the Fairies and planned on lining the Fairy exit portal street with cow dung as a fitting farewell to the Fairies I despise so much. But you veterans of the game deceived me... i was...
  2. League Silver Gold World Chart

Curious how each world is going for silver and gold placements in league. If some of you could please just copy this chart below and fill in the blanks you can in new posts i'd (and maybe others) appreciate it. Arendyll ... Silver 0 ... Gold 0 Felyndral ... Silver 171 ...
  3. Fairies Must Leave

I'm so sick of all these fairies in my city. I do NOT like fairies and as soon as this chapter is over I am banning all fairies from my city forever. I asked around and none of my friends like fairies either. They dress with the worst style imaginable too. No Fairies Allowed !!!!! in a week...
  4. Leagues... Thanks

Glad you're doing things that add rewards and make things go faster for players (KP specifically I'm thinking of but you have other rewards in the League rewards). In the youtube video, the guys talking about how they want this sort of thing going forward in the game is a very good sign...
  5. Feedback... starving my citizens is fun, so thanks.

I have learned that I can watch one of my citizens wander down a road, then, when he's not looking, I can sell off road tiles to trap him on a few road squares... back and forth he wanders... all day long... day after day.... too stupid just to walk in the grass to get back to where he came...
  6. event text error

Doesn't matter much but... "Maybe I will keep you are my Garden keepers.".... should read "Maybe I will keep you as my Garden keepers." UNLESS the queen just has problems speaking which is ok. Not everyone's perfect... like me.
  7. Seriously HUGE Big

Yeah, I found a seriously huge bug. So I picked it up with a paper towel and let it outside. Things are fine now but... can we have a "Found An Animal?" thread instead? I don't have a lot of bug stories. (if someone bans me for this... or takes away my tourney stuff... or... or... JUST SMILE...
  8. There's Still Time Devs To Make Final Next Event Prize Not Just A Picture

Here... let me repeat that cuz i'm lazy... There's Still Time Devs To Make Final Next Event Prize Not Just A Picture. OK only because I don't want you to think I'm a parrot I'll say something new... "That's a lot of effort to do all the quests to get a picture most of us will never use... so...
  9. FA what nodes to skip question

First blue node, 3rd map. 64 BS (Blacksmith) badges it requires and some other junk. By points you'd think get it, but it seems like a bottleneck for the pit if you spend 64 BS badges for that lame node (we'll pretty much get every other node aka waypoint on the map... this one is...
  10. 500 Diamonds From MA

So I just won 500 diamonds from MA, trying to do my slow but steady part for this FA's need to devour all our CC's. I have a theory though, that because of all my awesome posts, Helya has been secretly upping my "awesome forum post" points that are unseen by all players. This in turn gives me...
  11. FA Slums

I like how we call these low income housing and low paid work shop areas we make for FA, "slums". What I like even more is after I'm done using these people to pump out my badges for the FA, I can destroy all their homes and send the low paid people out of my city to fend for themselves in the...
  12. More AW's Hurt How Much Fighting?

I'm about to start dwarves and someone talked about how more AW's = harder fights (and i think negotiations). Is there any link to just how much the pain is increased? A formula maybe? Looked a little... can't find it. Or just a good guess on your part if you're a veteran, for how much harder...
  13. Cops Called On Me While Playing Elvenar

I was seriously building a second home and cops came by and put cuffs on me. They didn't actually arrest me but detained me in cuffs and said... "HEY FOOL IF WE EVER CATCH YOU BUILDING A HOME IN THIS DIRECTION AGAIN YER GOING TO JAIL FOR LIFE !!!" Another cop said, "In Elvenar, homes of a...
  14. Mini Games

Not mini games that crush your economy and/or military like Spire and Tournament can do. Just fun things to get a tiny bit more of something or help neighbors etc. Maybe 3 random games daily to mess with, from a possible 10 or 15. This game is a year long wait to hit end game... we need more...
  15. Is The Unboosted Goods KP Refund Rumor True?

Multiple sources who wish to remain anonymous have assured me that the devs are seriously considering giving us all the KP we wasted on unboosted goods techs, back to us. Don't question my sources though... i'm running this front page because the law can't force a journalist in to revealing his...
  16. Counting Specific Map Tiles

Putting my idea that I'll never be wrong about anything in my life to the test... I decided to instantly try to come up with the best way possible to count map tiles, and, I think I'm right as always. The map has a pattern that is the same for all resources.... example... find a crystal tile...
  17. Great Bell Spire is not a spire

Is it possible I'm wrong on something for the first time in my life? Doubt it. I made The Great Bell Spire and the thing is exactly the opposite of a spire... it has a flat top. Not even a hint of possibly being a spire. Does spire mean something different in Germany or wherever INNO is based...
  18. Developer Tools Made Public

Create "for public use" dev tools for this game so that your players who want to can create content for you. Lots of companies do it, big and small. *** But please, don't let the person who decided to make me spend KP on non boosted techs every chapter, be involved in the public dev tools...
  19. 4 year dead posts

Why are so many people commenting on 4 year dead forum posts, then others chime in like it's a normal conversation? Is my computer not able to handle the posts between 2017 and 2021 and i'm really just missing the rest of the conversation? Doubt it. Maybe I should only comment on posts from 4...
  20. Fair Cross Tier Trade Ratio ?

just that... what's the actual aka not trader automatic Fair Cross Tier Trade Ratio these days ? 5 : 2 : 1 ? One mat worse than others in tier ?