• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Arendyll US1 fellowship DSOL is accepting applications!

Arendyll US1 fellowship DSOL is accepting applications to join our team. New or seasoned players welcome! We are a mix of both, many of our team play in multiple cities. We are reaching 10 chests & Silver spire about 90% of the time. We offer kp swap threads, regular event updates & friendly...
  2. Arendyll US1 - DSOL is recruiting

Arendyll US1 fellowship DSOL is accepting applications to join our team. New or seasoned players welcome! We are a mix of both, many of our team play in multiple cities. We are reaching 10 chests & Silver spire about 90% of the time. We offer kp swap threads, regular event updates & friendly...
  3. Daily Player Wanted

Hi! I'm Lichqueen from Magick Creatures. We're looking for 2 new teammates in Winyandor US2. We're a friendly group, active in all the events and full of helpful players. We offer kp swaps, event news and fair trades. We reach 10 chests in the tournament and minimum Bronze in the spire weekly...
  4. Friendly team seeking 2

On The Edge of Forever is now accepting applicants for 2 openings on our fantastic team! We offer you friendly chat, event information, kp swap threads, help with battle tactics and city optimization, fair trades, 8 chest minimum tourney prizes (working towards 10), complete Fellowship...
  5. DSOL invites you to join!

DSOL in Arendyl US1 is welcoming a few new members. Fellowship formed only 4 months ago, nice mix of new and experienced players. We compete in every event. We reach bronze in spire regularly, average 8 chests in tourney with constant improvement, finish every Fellowship Adventure, offer KP...
  6. DSOL is Recruiting

We are a newer fellowship with active players both new and experienced. Currently reaching bronze in spire weekly, 6th chest in tournaments and increasing with consistent participation. We offer kp swap threads, daily helps, fair trades and event information. We ask that you play 4 or more days...
  7. US2 Winyandor Magick Creatures

Hi! I'm Lichqueen on US2 - Winyandor message me if interested. We're looking for 1 new member at Magick Creatures. Ideal candidates boost Steel, Crystal and Elixir. We're currently ranked 278, earning 10 chests in tourneys, broke top 40 in last FA and very active in chat, trading and spire...
  8. Only one opening, Apply quickly!

Hi! I'm Lichqueen on US2 - Winyandor message me if interested. We're looking for 1 new members at Magick Creatures. Ideal candidates boost Steel or Marble, Silk and Elixir. Best fit for players around 40k points but we welcome new and experienced players. We're currently ranked 335, earning 10...
  9. Fellowship Adventures

The recently added pathmarker sounded like a perfect help for focusing our members on the most advantageous points for the adventure. Sadly, many newer players aren't following the path any better than the messages or chat instructions. We're a newer fellowship with mostly chapter 2-6 players...
  10. Magick Creatures Recruiting, 2 openings

Hi! I'm Lichqueen on US2 - Winyandor message me if interested. We're looking for 2 new members at Magick Creatures. Ideal candidates boost Steel, Crystal and Elixir. Best fit for players around 30k points but we welcome new and experienced players. We're currently ranked 335, earning 10...