• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Lemon Wren

New Casual Players in Casual FS Already Stuck on AW Upgrades

There's definitely increased hurdles for new cities since there are artificial delays in accessing both the tournaments and the spire. The Magic Academy is accessible at this time, but largely useless without the spire. It's ridiculous.
  2. Lemon Wren

New Casual Players in Casual FS Already Stuck on AW Upgrades

I'm in a hyper casual city on SA and three new players are already unable to upgrade their low level AWs. Two have AWs stuck at level 2 and one who started a few months ago has an AW stuck on level 7. I feel like quitting, but I hate to leave a FS that I've played with for years with even fewer...
  3. Lemon Wren

This is hard to watch

Yes, it's rather sad to see the state of a game I've spent so many happy hours in.
  4. Lemon Wren

This is hard to watch

I get far more Diamond "sale" offers now, but have yet to get a 200 Diamond one since the nerf. Not that it matters. I anticipate quitting all but my one competitive Gold Spire/16+. And I'm not buying any Diamonds in the future since it's just throwing good money after bad.
  5. Lemon Wren

This is hard to watch

I have one city in a top ten FS and several other cities elsewhere (different accounts because they are all on SA). Only the city in the top ten FS bothers climbing the spire every week. Likewise, the tourney every week is 16+ chests. All of my other cities play with very casual players that...
  6. Lemon Wren

Players Leaving?

If I end up staying, even my biggest city is far enough behind in chapters that I'll never catch up to the pre-nerf cities.
  7. Lemon Wren

Players Leaving?

I have one of the smallest cities in a top ten FS on SA and we had one very high level player quit the game entirely because of this. I also have one of the largest cities in a very casual FS also on SA and we just had three new players to the game join. So Inno has to be promoting this game...
  8. Lemon Wren

Culture, Help!

Thanks, @Lelanya!
  9. Lemon Wren

Culture, Help!

Thanks @Silver Lady. The link isn't working for me, but I'll take a look at my Sanctuaries.
  10. Lemon Wren

Culture, Help!

I haven't noticed a change in culture levels for me, particularly since I was rebuilding my cities the same day they did the update. What nerf to culture happened exactly?
  11. Lemon Wren

First Time This Has Happened To Me

I grew to love using them to power my way through guest races, which I detest dealing with.
  12. Lemon Wren

First Time This Has Happened To Me

I got the 200% Bonus Diamonds offer and didn't buy any. Normally that's an auto sale for me, but now I'm like, "Well let's see where things go first."
  13. Lemon Wren

Diamonds Messaging

I feel like lately I've gotten a lot of Diamond sales offerings. Then it was followed by persistent in-game prompts to share my feedback (or whatever the verbiage was) on Diamonds at the Elvenar Discord. I kept ignoring the prompts across my various accounts, but finally my curiosity got the...
  14. Lemon Wren

Expansions Question

Ok, thank you!
  15. Lemon Wren

Expansions Question

I just purchased two research expansions with diamonds, but I'm still sitting on a boatload of unplaced expansions (both Research and Exploration kinds). Do the Research and Exploration kinds of expansion cost the same amount of difficulty in the Spire/Tournies? TIA!
  16. Lemon Wren

Elvenarcitect City Planner

Amazing! I never knew this. Thanks for sharing.
  17. Lemon Wren

This Forum is Closing?

No doubt a cost saving measure for Inno, although wow, is Discord a terrible replacement for this forum for new players. Basically every question I've ever had about the game was answered here and nowhere else.
  18. Lemon Wren

This Forum is Closing?

Yeah, I see that. Pretty sad.
  19. Lemon Wren

This Forum is Closing?

I have a Discord account, as I've tried to use it for a few things that are only on Discord. I've abandoned them all because I find the long chat threads too random to deal with. I'd honestly prefer Reddit to Discord.
  20. Lemon Wren

This Forum is Closing?

Ok, thanks for the clarity. This is quite disappointing. As for no updates directly here - Inno is probably banking on just throttling the activity out of the forums so they can shut them down later.