• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Lemon Wren

New Casual Players in Casual FS Already Stuck on AW Upgrades

I'm in a hyper casual city on SA and three new players are already unable to upgrade their low level AWs. Two have AWs stuck at level 2 and one who started a few months ago has an AW stuck on level 7. I feel like quitting, but I hate to leave a FS that I've played with for years with even fewer...
  2. Lemon Wren

First Time This Has Happened To Me

I got the 200% Bonus Diamonds offer and didn't buy any. Normally that's an auto sale for me, but now I'm like, "Well let's see where things go first."
  3. Lemon Wren

Diamonds Messaging

I feel like lately I've gotten a lot of Diamond sales offerings. Then it was followed by persistent in-game prompts to share my feedback (or whatever the verbiage was) on Diamonds at the Elvenar Discord. I kept ignoring the prompts across my various accounts, but finally my curiosity got the...
  4. Lemon Wren

Expansions Question

I just purchased two research expansions with diamonds, but I'm still sitting on a boatload of unplaced expansions (both Research and Exploration kinds). Do the Research and Exploration kinds of expansion cost the same amount of difficulty in the Spire/Tournies? TIA!
  5. Lemon Wren

This Forum is Closing?

Admittedly I run hot and cold with this forum. Sometimes I can't stay away and then sometimes I'm gone for a few months at a time (while still playing Elvenar mostly daily). But it looks like Inno is closing these forums in favor of Discord? I've seen the entreaties to join Discord in the game...
  6. Lemon Wren

Minimum Number of Guest Race Buildings Needed for Halflings?

I hate guest race buildings clogging up my city, so I normally build the smallest number I can get away with and portal profit my way through the chapter. The Portal typically gets built and upgraded first. Then I do the absolute minimum building needed to power my way through the chapter. Is...
  7. Lemon Wren

Losing Troops I Don't Use When Fighting

I'm not sure if I'm simply unobservant here or if this is a bug, but for a while now I've felt like I'm having a hard time keeping troop numbers up. Then today in one of my cities I noticed that when I entered five Light Ranged Units and hit auto fight for this week's tourney, when I went to...
  8. Lemon Wren

I'm a Slow Poke - Sorc and Dragons Questions

I'm finally ready to leave Wood Elves in my main city, but before I start Sorcerers and Dragons - is there anything I should stockpile before I start? Can I speed run through it with the copious use of Profit Portals? Any suggestions to make it a smooth chapter? I've looked online for some...
  9. Lemon Wren

Diamond Purchased Provinces - Yes or No?

I have a bunch of diamonds sort of piling up and now I'm wondering if the little bit of extra space is worth the lessened hit (compared to gold purchased provinces) to tourney and spire my city will take. Thoughts?
  10. Lemon Wren

Question About This Second Event?

Holy moly, I'm busy with work for a couple of weeks and come back to two events happening simultaneously. On top of the Cauldron, which I don't really understand, lol. My immediate question though is: Why do some prizes remain locked, even though I've reached them in the rewards line? And will...
  11. Lemon Wren

FS's Get Fellowship Points From Clearing FA Waypoints, Right?

Just trying to get clarity on this. Thanks in advance!
  12. Lemon Wren

Possible/Adviseable to Have Zero AWs?

I have four cities, across three accounts. They are all human. Three are built for fighting and one is strictly casual. My main city is in Wood Elves and has the usual complement of AWs - GA, Needles, Sanctuary, Mountain Halls, etc., including a BGT that I built strictly because I thought it was...
  13. Lemon Wren

Marble No Longer Needed?

It takes me a long while to notice stuff, but I finally noticed that in every city trader, the predominate asks are for Steel and Scrolls, followed by Wood. Marble is rarely asked for and then, of course, 50,000bazillion asks from Gems, and to a lesser extent, Dust and Elixer folks wanting to...
  14. Lemon Wren

Does the Spire Seem More Difficult This Week?

My main FS is going for gold this week and while I usually don't have any particular trouble with it, this time has been pretty terrible. For example, I normally activate one, maybe two, troop boosts, to help fight bosses and save goods, but this time despite having three troop boosts going and...
  15. Lemon Wren

Inno Should Sell a Winter Background with Falling Snow for Year Round Use

It's so pretty. I'd buy it, provided it wasn't a ludicrous amount.
  16. Lemon Wren

Is Needles Really All That Helpful?

I'm considering getting rid of my Needles wonder. It's level 6. I'm currently in a holding pattern at the end of Fairies (not ready to start Orcs quite yet), and I also have a GA, Sanctuary, Endless Excavation, Mountain Halls and a Prosperity Towers. I do a combination of catering and fighting...
  17. Lemon Wren

Want to Plan for Orcs Chapter. Any Tips to Make it as Speedy as Possible?

I'm nearing the end of Fairies and love how it looks. I'm going to be here several more weeks, as I don't move into a new chapter until I have my city entirely upgraded, layout changes made, etc. While I'm doing this, any suggestions on what to stock up to make Orcs go as fast as possible? I...
  18. Lemon Wren

What Buildings Are Worth Royal Restorations?

I feel like I have too many older buildings in my primary city, but for one reason or another I prefer many of them to newer stuff I've earned. Either the size works well or, more usually, I prefer the aesthetics.* So some of them I've kept leveled with RR's, but others I'm not so sure. What...
  19. Lemon Wren

Genie Doesn't Seem Worth It?

I have a Genie at level 4 (not sure that matters), while I'm currently in Dwarves (level 6). It has another three weeks left to go, but honestly, after collecting another 5% coin boost again, I'm tempted to just scrap it to get the 12 squares to use doing something else that seems more...
  20. Lemon Wren

How Do I See What Badges I've Made But Not Submitted Yet?

In the FA, how can I see what I've made that I can't submit yet? Is it the little tri color icon on the top right of the FA map screen? The one with the drop down menu?