• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Portraits

Just a thought, but it would be nice to have a way to obtain additional merit-based portraits without spending $. I was able to win some last year, but virtually none this year (aside from the standard ones for general accomplishments).
  2. FA Chest Notice

Our fellowship only ranked 154th at the end of the Fellowship Adventure, but we all got the notice that the archmage "Opened a Great Treasure Chest". Needless to say, there were no prizes added to our inventories. I believe this occurred at the end of the last FA as well.
  3. Expansion #22

When I finished researching City Expansion 22 in Chapter VI, it was not available to me afterward. I refreshed the game, but no luck. (playing in on Win10 in Google Chrome)