• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Event Rewards

The building are in the tomes, open the newest ones. Once you place it you then have to evolve it.
  2. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

If it was only more difficult to upgrade wonders that would be one thing, what kills me the most is that I can barely craft anything now. Pet food and military boosts are the only things I craft anymore and I still can barely update wonders. I went from getting the mystical object every few...
  3. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

The whole discord part of the equation.
  4. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

I just don't understand why they can't have a link to discord and the forum. The fact that they don't proves that inno wants the forum to fail, but didn't shut it down right away so they can say we wanted to keep the forum but nobody was using it so we shut it down. It really sucks. Discord...
  5. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

It's up to 7 users left to keep the place alive here because nobody else can find the place. You can't make this stuff up! I understand you work for inno but come on man, that's ridiculous! And yes, it has definitely changed drastically.
  6. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Again you are insulting my intelligence. The forums are dead now, that is what is important. They are not the same.
  7. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Nothing has changed? The forums get almost zero traffic now when before inno started forcing everyone to discord there was quite a lot of activity. They even took the in game link to the forums away. How can you say nothing has changed? That is just insulting our intelligence.
  8. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

But they did this to improve the ancient wonders, not as a money grab!
  9. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

And they would all be gone after one round of upgrades. It took them years to horde all that and one round of updates and it's all gone. You don't see the problem here? What about future upgrades of AWs and buildings?
  10. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

That would be nice, but also it should include how many spell frags we could have gotten for disenchanting the building since we now have to choose between getting frags or CC when we need so many more of both.
  11. News from Discord - May Contain Info!

And on top of barely ever getting to build/upgrade ancient wonders, I can barely upgrade any regular or magic buildings that require RR's to upgrade making that part of the game much more difficult. I can't craft much anymore so I loose out on pet food and and troop buffs so now tournament and...
  12. City What if we could frag our leftover guest race goods??

Anything would help, the new upgrade requirements are ridiculous.
  13. Feedback Ads Feedback thread

Why do you have to go find the ads? If you don't like them ignore them.
  14. This game is about to die with the upcoming AW changes

How long have you been on inno's payroll?
  15. This game is about to die with the upcoming AW changes

Had my first buy blueprints offer today!
  16. What were they trying to fix?

Too many players? I would say the problem is they don't have enough players. I agree with the rest of the post.
  17. News from Discord - May Contain Info!

So what's the word on discord since the change took effect?
  18. News from Discord - May Contain Info!

What do you mean they have to be downloaded for the app? I have never had to do anything to get an update.
  19. Has Inno finally lost the plot?

What I find funny is how they call it improvements to ancient wonders. In what reality could this be considered an improvement?
  20. This game is about to die with the upcoming AW changes

Of course they are going to make RR's easier to get, they are going to be on sale always like diamonds. This is just a money grab. The writing is on the wall for this game. It's not making enough money and that is plain as day to see.