• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. End of the forum

So that's it for the forum huh? That's too bad as I have enjoyed it and do not enjoy discord. So when the forum shuts down that's it for me. It's been fun communicating on here with everyone the last few years.
  2. Cross tier trades

I don't understand why cross tier trades are frowned upon by so many in this game. Can somebody help me out here and give me some reasons why this is so?
  3. Dead cities

How long do dead inactive cities last for? I have some near me that have not changed any in months. It would be nice to get rid of them so I can get some active neighbors.
  4. Looking for a fellowship

I'm boosted in planks, silk, and magic dust. Im pretty active and enjoy the tournaments and the spire. Looking for a more laid back type of fellowship and would prefer to help out a small to medium sized, newer FS looking to improve.