• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Show all digits of trade quantities for mobile app

The FS I am in uses specific quantities of goods trades to try and bring in resources from outside our FS. The quantities end in a specific number, so it is easy for everyone within our FS to understand those trades are meant for that. This is perfectly fine when using the browser version of...
  2. How to see current SS while on mobile?

Am I blind or is there no easy way to see current Squad Size while playing on mobile? On PC, it's clearly shown when you view your Army Camp in the Barracks, but that information is not there when I view on the mobile version. The only way that I have found to see my SS is by going to the...
  3. Can I do anything with a 2nd, but higher chapter Everblossom Sleigh?

First of all, hello! This is my first post here after playing for a couple months now. Loving this game so far! So onto my, what I believe to be, mistake. I did not plan for this, but in the middle of the Elvarian Carnival, I moved from Chapter 2 to Chapter 3. I received the first sleigh...