• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. teeniez

Best AW to max first

Thank you, that's some great info!! I would prefer to just fight through eventually so this is very informative.
  2. teeniez

Best AW to max first

oooh, yeah, I'm close to opening that up. I would love to be able to fight through mostly everything and not waste my supplies negotiating too much. That's great info, thank you.
  3. teeniez

Best AW to max first

Same, I would love to know the AW builds. Will help me decide what to do now.
  4. teeniez

Best AW to max first

I am just trying to upgrade my buildings atm to the dwarvin style to free up space. I feel your pain.
  5. teeniez

Best AW to max first

I need to take a good look at my city. Seems like down the line a lot of builds that I need now, might not be useful in the chapters I haven't opened yet. I truly appreciate all the feedback. You guys are awesome.
  6. teeniez

Best AW to max first

Great advice. Thanks Everyone :)
  7. teeniez

Best AW to max first

@Kekune Yeah, i'm not placing any I don't feel i need. I am waiting to get Watchtower Ruins open. Would like to use that for all of my culture, so once I can build it, will probably get that going, so I can remove other cultural builds and free up more space. I can't even imagine Chapter 18 o.O
  8. teeniez

Best AW to max first

Do you mean needles of the tempest? Yeah been upgrading GA as well. Was working on needles of the tempest and Martial Monastery. Too much to choose from. :P
  9. teeniez

Best AW to max first

I do try to fight my way through most tournaments and spires. I try to save my goods for smaller players in the FS that need them. I play fast (I might be a little competitive lol). I'm currently in Chapter 6 getting the dwarvin style buildings set up as most use less space, then am going to...
  10. teeniez

Best AW to max first

I was wondering on which AW you would max first, or if it's best to work on them all evenly. Thanks in advance for your replies. :)
  11. teeniez

7-8 players seeking to merge (Already have merged, sorry!)

Alfheimr is our name. We are a fairly new, but up and coming fellowship. Friendly people. We might be too small for you. :)
  12. teeniez

7-8 players seeking to merge (Already have merged, sorry!)

Just wanted to check to see if you are still looking for a new home, and how many exactly. We currently have 3 open slots, but a few that are not that active.
  13. teeniez

Join Us At Alfheimr

We are an up and coming FS. Mostly players under one year old helping each other grow and succeed in the game. We have three open spots for any active players willing to learn and grow with us. We are currently able to get up to 7 chests in tournaments, but are eager to reach 10. If you are...
  14. teeniez

Come Join Us At Alfheimr

I put this in the wrong world...apologies.