• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Fellowship Adventures 2022

i am at beginning of Ch X , MH @ lvl 23 and it wants over 7 million coins - that is more than 50% of my MH capacity . Very discouraging. Bracelets want 23K and Guards 6360
  2. Orc Rally Point - When can I sell it?

thank you. and that is a great idea, to teleport them for disenchant later. I surely can use the Spell Frags more than coins/supplies if i sold them :-)
  3. Orc Rally Point - When can I sell it?

I am done with Orcs , working on KP for chest to get into Woodelves. I know from another city that i will eventually get a quest to sell the Orc Portal, but I don't remember if same is true for the Orc Rally Points. Can I sell them now or do I wait for a quest to do so?
  4. Freedom Fellowship - Recruiting

Several openings for active members. Seeking boosts in Marble, Crystal, Silk or Gems This fellowship is for growth, learning, and above all to have fun. We are a fellowship that communicates with each other, creates fair trades (min 2 **, unless previously arranged) and works to promote growth...
  5. expansion

I have what may be a dumb question, but I'm new, so here goes. When you place an expansion over an area that looks like it already has trees or other things, do you get all your squares? or do you lose the ones where those trees are?