• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Reign of Prosperity Recruiting

Seeking any players to join a very friendly, no pressure fellowship, visit at least 4 times a week, participate in Tourneys and do Spire as you wish. Very helpful fellowship with knowledgeable players. New players welcome. Come grow with us. Contact Robsteve50 for an invite.
  2. Reign of Prosperity recruiting

Come join us.
  3. Looking for two members to join our fellowship

Laid back group that has been doing 10 chests in tournament just had two cities leave for personal reasons. Some are into the spire, some tournaments, some fellowship adventures. We do fairly well in all of them. No pressure and very helpful group with big and small cities. Come join the fun.
  4. We now have 3 openings email robsteve50 he will have to delete inactives for anyone wishing to join

We now have 3 openings, come help us fill with active players
  5. We have 6 opening please join us.

Looking for new or experienced players to join our fellowship. Play your own way, help will be given only if you want it.
  6. Reign of Prosperity needs new players

Looking to help new players to help us and we can help you. We are presently showing 23 members but 4 are pretty much inactive just haven't dropped them to get the points for perks but can make room for plenty of new players, not begging but if your interested in joining contact Robsteve50 and...
  7. Friendly fellowship seeking new members

No requirements, can be a new or old player 7 chest in tournament finished 25th in last fellowship adventure have 4 inactive cities I am holding onto until I can fill up fellowship. Would like new players that want to be active everyday but I know things happen in real life so if you are gonna...
  8. Elvenar Gems

Why isn't elvenar gems being updated in a timely fashion for upcoming events
  9. Archmage is inactive

What do you do when the person who started your group has not participated for over 3 months
  10. Reign of Prosperity looking for members

Seeking active members for a friendly and helpful group of players. No real rules do your own thing but active in fellowship adventures and tournaments will help us all grow. E-mail Robsteve50 in the game and I will send you an invite or reply here I will try to check it daily. Although it...
  11. Reign of Prosperity

Have 5 open spots in a longtime fellowship, email robsteve50 for an invite, new players are welcome, we will help you grow, also very friendly group where you can do your own thing, get the help you need and hopefully grow to the point of helping others.
  12. reign of prosperity seeking new members

We have 4 open spots and would love to fill our fellowship before the next fellowship adventure. New players to the game are welcome as we have several knowledgeable and very friendly players who will accept your trades and help you grow and enjoy the game. Tournaments are optional but we do...