• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Lady Red Elvenfaire

Brown Bear Bonus Doesn't Expire

Harandar US 8 Windows 10 Chrome browser up to date I fed myy brown bear a week ago and I'm still getting the troop production bonus.
  2. Lady Red Elvenfaire

Tuatha DeDenann is looking for... You!

We are a super active and very supportive group with cities of every size and players with weeks to years of experience. Our team needs 3 active players and we are desperate for marble, scrolls and dust. We have a very effective AW upgrade method and strong presence in the trader (right now we...
  3. Lady Red Elvenfaire

New Library rewards?

My mana plants and gum trees are now giving me gems. Since I am gems boosted, and relied on the plants for dust, this is not a welcomed change. Is this something new or a glitch?
  4. Lady Red Elvenfaire

Tuatha DeDenann ISO competitive gamers

We are Tuatha DeDenann in H world and we have a few spots to fill, we are competitive and victorious! We have achieved glory in the FAs no rank lower than 21st in the last year and we are a 10 chest/silver trophy team. We have an excellent AW upgrade method in place and we are super helpful to...
  5. Lady Red Elvenfaire

A Wish List

My team (Tuatha DeDannann H world) has put together a wish list, things we would like to see in the game. Please be encouraged to add your own "wish" to the list! *An evolving/growing dragon! And since dragons love shiny things, the dragon should give us gold, crystals, gems and mana. People...