• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Outcasts Recruting

Outcasts Fellowship is open to anyone who wants to be a contributing part of our community. We all want to enjoy this game, and our idea of enjoyment includes tournament and fellowship adventure participation/progress. Furthermore, we are a family of people who enjoy contributing and supporting...
  2. Outcasts Recruiting

Outcasts Fellowship is open to anyone who wants to be a contributing part of our community. We all want to enjoy this game, and our idea of enjoyment includes tournament and fellowship adventure participation/progress. Furthermore, we are a family of people who enjoy contributing and supporting...
  3. New City in Sinya

We are ready for you if you are still interested
  4. New City in Sinya

That is correct! We will see you then!
  5. New City in Sinya

Haha I felt the same when I first made the Fellowship. I was a fresh city outcasted a day after joining a Fellowship. The reason was because my city level was too low. I never want someone to have to go through that, so I made Outcast for players who want to be an active part of a community...
  6. New City in Sinya

We are about to make an FC (8 people) on Sunday. Outcasts will be the name. If you do not mind waiting for a bit we will love to have you.
  7. Closed Thread

Thank you for the offer but our cities are in Sinya Arda. I really appreciate it though.
  8. Closed Thread

Thank you for that advice! That was another option for us, and one we will probably do. I thought I would make sure there was not a group out there first at least before we made that jump. Thanks a ton though.
  9. Closed Thread

No longer valid
  10. Closed

Closed
  11. Outcasts Recruiting!

Looking for friendly and active individuals who want to be a part of a growing Fellowship. We are working to make strides in Tournaments and Fellowship Adventures with encouraged participation in Spire. Our current goals are consistent 7 chests in Tournaments, and bronze trophies in Spire. These...