• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Fiona Selah

It worked for StarTrek

Fiona Selah
  2. Fiona Selah

Come Play With Me ~ Two Words

Pencil neck
  3. Fiona Selah

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

Sure this has been suggested, but do so wish we had a sorcery for an artifact instead. Would solve all the Spire artifact problems if we could just choose which artifact we wanted. Boom.
  4. Fiona Selah

Where bugs come from

Here I thought bugs came from mommy and daddy bugs...
  5. Fiona Selah

Pick One of Five

Captain Crunch bc Crunchberries 1. Anarchy 2. Mutiny 3. Revolt 4. Temper tantrum 5. Sit in
  6. Fiona Selah

One Word Reply Game

Mistaken
  7. Fiona Selah

Come Play With Me ~ Two Words

Adjustment Bureau
  8. Fiona Selah

One Word Reply Game

Richelieu
  9. Fiona Selah

Pick One of Five

Sweet Dreams Are Made of Cheese.... Why? Bc it's Gouda... 1. Laurel and Hardy 2. Lucy and Ethel 3. Kirk and Spock 4. Mulder and Scully 5. Bert and Ernie
  10. Fiona Selah

What is your city name and why?

Town of Gibberish Bc I tend to chatter a lot at times and say basically nothing...
  11. Fiona Selah

Pick One of Five

Pride and Prejudice (Austen) because of her humorous grasp and turn of phrase which gives you a unique view on individual's depth of character... or lack thereof... lol. 1. Mullein 2. Slippery Elm 3. Elecampane 4. Burdock 5. Fennel
  12. Fiona Selah

Looking for new FS

That was very kind of you AJ!
  13. Fiona Selah

Looking for new FS

Lol! Huor beat me to an invitation to Outlander!
  14. Fiona Selah

Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

Crazy! I do have two up to 60 and two at 53 and 55... 45 million goods! Wowza! I HAVE NOT been counting for a reason... Lol!
  15. Fiona Selah

Sounds like some screenshots and a submitted ticket might be in order!
  16. Fiona Selah

Oohk! I like this. Chapter 11 here. I cater mostly. Got a 51% basic goods increase for six hours. Drank it right before p/u so I'll get 2 more rounds of p/u after the first. That sorceress is hitting the books this week! No late nights partying with the Orcs... hit them books girl!
  17. Fiona Selah

I look at the 5 goblets we drink at the same time basically as a good thing. Means we get 5 chances for the potion to work. I do love the idea of being able to have the option of drinking them during the week better! So if potion #2 works saving the other three for later in the week is...
  18. Fiona Selah

Hiya! Thanks for this - appreciate your thoughts and guidance. Really miss your presence in our FS buddy!
  19. Fiona Selah

Funneling under-produced resources out of your Fellowship...

@Laftar The former member basically lied to you about what he needed and why seems to me? Guess that was the basic issue which was unacceptable IMO. Our FS policy is just to post in chat if you have a trade that's priority to the poster. We all try to pick up and those of us who can will...
  20. Fiona Selah

Power hungry?

I lower the brightness on my tab about 1/3 or more. Slows battery usage.