• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Fiona Selah

helya no longer working for Inno!?!

I was just informed by Cerwyn that helya no longer works for Inno. I haven't seen any threads about this, I looked. Anyone know anything?
  2. Fiona Selah

Stupid excited about Christmas

Ok.... so after years and years of basically decorating our Christmas tree the same way, we've started to change it up. Last year I bought my mom much needed forks (24 of 'em) and tied two together with ribbon like crossed swords and put them on the tree. And put an ugly stuffed chicken...
  3. Fiona Selah

Brain damaged

So late last night I decided to be my own trash compactor and stuck my foot in the tall kitchen garbage can and press down. I guess the trash can decided to protest my weight gain and the suffocation it was experienced and jumped to the side slipping out from under me as I flew backwards and...
  4. Fiona Selah

Fairy Wonderland

Merry Christmas Elvenar! (Sung to the tune of 'Winter Wonderland') Sleigh bells ring Are ya listening In the lane Goblins are whistling A beautiful sight Orcs are happy tonight Munching in a Fairy Wonderland Gone away is Queen Fairy She was tasty, like a berry Picking their teeth Hang...
  5. Fiona Selah

How would you change the Spire formula?

Not a new discussion... But, I have heard that there is a complicated formula which creates battles in the spire to become more difficult. That the more expansions you have contributes to this. I don't quite understand how it works... Something like X number of expansions + chapter level...
  6. Fiona Selah

Forum question

I am following a couple of people here on the forums. But I do not get ANY notifications of when they post something. Kinda wonder what the use of officially following someone is when there's no notifications?
  7. Fiona Selah

Nightfarms cost diamonds?

I'm in the beginning of the Fairy chapter. I decided to sell one of my two level one nightfarms to make room for the FA. Now that I want to rebuild it cost me 114 diamonds to get a nightfarm. If I want another it will cost 144 diamonds. Has this happened to anyone else?
  8. Fiona Selah

Poll: Diamonds to open Lockouts?

I hate the lockouts, I would like to collect keys on my schedule and then have the luxury of spending them when I want. What if I only liked the earlier buildings? I know some repeat. But some don't. So I'd like Inno to either drop this silly lockout business or let us open a lockout for 5...
  9. Fiona Selah

The MA and Bon Jovi meet

I've been walking around my Elvenar city singing a new take on Bon Jovi's 'You Give Love a Bad Name'... Shot through the heart and you're to blame You give MAs a bad name I need a Unit Upgrade and I get Blue Flames Hey, you give MAs a bad name The curse of hope is what you sell You promise me...
  10. Fiona Selah

More tumbleweeds than recruits I reckon....

As I stand in a barren land watching tumbleweeds casually ramble by, I reach down and grab one. "Ouch!" I cry out. I had no idea these things bite! "Hey, tumbleweed!" I say, "How come I see way more of you visiting the recruitment section of the forums than actual players?" "Welp," he says in...
  11. Fiona Selah

Phoenix Cult MA Crafting

I was extremely frustrated this past event. I really enjoyed it and was excited about the announcement that we would be able to use Phoenix artifacts in MA crafting. I have a new Fire Phoenix to upgrade. Even though I am not only a daily player, I check my city about every hour-two hours...
  12. Fiona Selah

Enchanted Garden * Help grow our Fellowship!

We have chocolate chip cookies! :) Howdy! We are having a great time building a friendly fellowship that works together quite well in FS Adventures/up to 5 chests in tourneys/and the bronze trophy in the Spire so far. We are aiming higher! Whether you are new and learning the game, or a more...
  13. Fiona Selah

The Sneaking Inn

Sorry, wrong account! Where's the blasted delete option? Lol