• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. aerosols, wax, flying powder

So, memory fails. I ask questions. How do I determine what my boosted goods are for " ethereal aerosols', "wonder wax" and " finest flying powder" ? My apologies for any disturbance to the force. I'm positive I've already posted this query, but it has been moved or deleted. Maybe I can...
  2. what's the boost building

Memory fails, So I ask questions. How do I determine what buildings give me a boost for "ethereal aerosols", "wonder wax" or " finest flying powder". Apologies for any disturbance in the force.
  3. slow?

I got on game at about 8:30 am today and saw it was updating. I waited a few minutes and it completed. Now, my game is exceptionally slow. Why do I think it may be the update causing the issue or maybe my service is messing up. Any calls I make to complain to either one will likely blame...
  4. What is that flower thing

There is a "flower" sitting on a rock in the water just left of center that looks more like a guy in a flower suit. At least from what I can see. Anyone see better than me, please chime in with what it is.
  5. what makes primordial minerals

A while ago I found a thread laying out what makes what. Seem to have lost that thread so I have to ask, again. What manufactory (and at what level) makes "primordial minerals" . Thanks for any clues.
  6. baby elementals

So. I get to see a side guy challenge to "breed 100 Baby Elementals". Sure would be nice to know what exactly those things are. I also need the name and home address of the individual who thought up that name - I need to call the POPE about that. He will then send out his goon squad and...
  7. what is "Exploration Equipment"?

Saw this in one of the "season of dreams" quests. So, what is 'exploration equipment?
  8. trading new stuff not listed

I''ve been looking around and I don't see any way to trade "ethereal aerosols", "wonder wax" or "finest flying powder". Am I missing something here?
  9. creatures of light (and) night

I got snarky with a player over a previous post and I owe apologies for that and I can't seem to say it enough. Now my question. I have looked through the Wiki (again) and failed to find my answers (again). What creates "Creatures of the light" and "Creatures of the Night". I'm missing...
  10. What makes what

I need some clues please. I.ve looked all over (probably in all the wrong places) for clues as to what makes "White matter" and "Black matter" . Any help greatly appreciated. Before I waste resources on upgrading the wrong stuff, I'd like to know where to begin.
  11. helya post, maybe

This would have been posted in the thread containing his/her no longer being "working", but that tread has been closed. For those of us who are not aware and/or don't follow a particular person, who is "helya"
  12. zoom out

Anyone else think a zoom out feature would be nice or just me? Think zooming out to see your entire city in one screen shot, no scrolling. And zooming out to see your "world" , maybe it's round or off kilter (flat earth folks take note). And maybe see the entire "galaxy" of worlds and where...
  13. why the discrepancy

I play two worlds. Both at level 17. One has the trading centre producing 5700 Elvenarin Zero and the other only producing 5000. What am I missing and / or maybe I just popped a new white hair and have forgotten. Perhaps it is it my leprosy acting up? Answers boys and girls, I need answers!!
  14. red favorite flag

I have recently noticed that some players have the "favorite" flag on when I give help to their ancient wonders. How is that made to show up? I can't seen to locate the whereahow it's done.
  15. Basic goods, maybe not so basic

I have a left side guy challenge to get 3 basic goods buildings to level 32. Just found out that basic goods is only tier 1 (marble, steel, lumber) not all "basic" goods. Apparently some goods are more basic than others. Am I the only one who got confused over what "basic" means? Been...
  16. Private message - do not read

Don't you just hate when someone takes up space for nothing? Like now? Just boosting my profile from "new guy" to "old worn out guy".
  17. Why, just why

I've been on this game since Sept 2015 (almost 7 yrs maybe) and I still see myself in postings as a new member. How long must I play to become an "old guy"??
  18. I get curious about my surroundings

Anyone else want a zoom out function when trying to see you entire city or world all at once? Or just me. It would be very helpful to see the bigger picture for whatever you are about to do so things don't get too lopsided.
  19. Merchant

Just recently got this "option" to buy / hire a Merchant in my trader menu. Any clues as to what "magical wonders" these will do for me? Before I spend resources on them, I'd like to know their value. Thanks to those who already know.
  20. berry treading

If anyone has a clue what "berry treading" is, now is a good time to pass that info on. This is in response to one of those 'leftside guy' challenges if you are at that stage in the game. No guessing - Knowing only