• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Moon Mystic

Crimson Kingdoms-Recruiting in Sinya Arda

We are needing one active member boosted in steel. We are a fun group with very limited requirements'. We average 6 chest for tournaments and do very well in FA Tournaments. Requirements are: Play at 2x a week and 1st tournament of every month is required. If you are not boosted in steel but...
  2. Moon Mystic

Crimson Kingdoms-Recruiting

Hi I am Moon Mystic I would like to invite you to come look at my fellowship Crimson Kingdoms. Here you will find Friendly, Active group. We strongly believe that everyone's voice and ideas matters. The 1st week of every month tournament is required and must stay active at least 2x a week...
  3. Moon Mystic

Relatively New Player in Sinya

Crimson Kingdoms, Has a spot open if you woul like to join us. All levels are welcome.
  4. Moon Mystic

New City in Sinya

Crimson Kingdoms is Active with a wide range of players. We all believe in helping each other build their cities. We all have respect for each other and no pressure. Everyone ones voice matters. Come take a look and stay. Thank You Moon
  5. Moon Mystic

Crimson Kingdoms-Recruiting

We are in search of 1 active player that hopefully is boosted in steel. We would love to have you stop by and check us out. See you soon Moon
  6. Moon Mystic

Crimson Kingdoms-1 Spot Open any level welcome

We just now have a open spot all welcome. Moon
  7. Moon Mystic

Crimson Kingdoms-1 Spot Open any level welcome

We Have just 1 Spot left. We are a very laid back group made up many different levels. Tournaments not required but are helpful to both the fellowship and you. If you are looking for a good honest fellowship this is the one. Come take a look around and stay. Thank you for your consideration Moon
  8. Moon Mystic

Crimson Kingdoms Recruiting

Crimson Kingdoms is looking for 1 more member who likes to be part of a active but friendly group of players at all levels. Tournaments not required, but are helpful to you and the fellowship. Hurry 1 spot left here in our kingdom. Come check us out and stay. Thank you for your consideration. Moon
  9. Moon Mystic

Crimson Kingdom-Few spots Left

We still have a few spots left. Come take a look and stay awhile. See you soon. Moon Mystic
  10. Moon Mystic

Crimson Kingdom-Recruiting

Crimson Kingdoms still has a few open slots All Welcome
  11. Moon Mystic

would love to join
  12. Moon Mystic

Crimson Kingdoms Recruiting

Crimson Kingdoms has slots for any level
  13. Moon Mystic

We would be glad to have you
  14. Moon Mystic

We would love to have you.
  15. Moon Mystic

If you are new to elvenar or just looking to join a fellowship. This would be the one! Our goal is to help each other to build their city and have fun. Tournament participation is not required but does help you and the fellowship. So what are you waiting for come join the adventure.:D
  16. Moon Mystic

Recruiting any level for Mystic Kingdoms-US

Come Join us in building a awesome new fellowship
  17. Moon Mystic

Mystic Kingdom Recruiting all Levels

Looking for members at any level to join and build their cities. Participate at least 2x a week and have fun. Tournaments not required but is helpful too you and the fellowship. If this sounds like you please join us.
  18. Moon Mystic

Still accepting all levels welcome-US Mystic Kingdom

Still need great team players that would like to start out in a new fellowship. All I ask is to participate in tournaments and FA. Be kind and help each other grow their cities. Mainly to have fun.
  19. Moon Mystic

Recruiting any level-Mystic Kingdom

Found a few great people looking to add more. Easy going group wanting active players
  20. Moon Mystic

looking for a fellowship

us server My Fellowship is Mystic Kingdom I would love to have new members at any level. Only requirement is to have fun and participant in the FA and tournaments'.