• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Chapter 20, The Power of Music - Discussion

I got the violin tech, and built my first two. If they are connected directly to the silk factory, they work. If I move one so it connects indirectly, through the other violin, it shows as disconnected. So, apparently the wiki is wrong.
  2. Chapter 20, The Power of Music - Discussion

In the Wiki entry for the Drum Maker it says "To be able to build the Drum Maker you must unlock its technology in the Research Tree and spend the resources for its construction, it needs to be connected directly or indirectly to a Basic Manufactory (Marble, Steel or Planks)." And similar...
  3. Chapter 20, The Power of Music - Discussion

How do you get the chapter 20 buildings/upgrades to show up in Elven Architect?
  4. User interface: Alert when Merchant(s) available

Not when no one takes the trade and the merchant eventually frees up from time passing. (I produce ingots... there's frequently 4-5 pages of ingot offers and nothing else on my server. So my merchants often have to wait for time to expire.) And exclamation marks frequently pop up for neighbor...
  5. Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

If you skip the first of that series of "produce" optional quests, it must skip the rest of them automatically, because I never saw most of those. (I'm up to #43, having skipped optionals that would take me way off track.)
  6. User interface: Alert when Merchant(s) available

With the new Merchants introduced in chapter 18, I'm constantly wanting to know whether a Merchant is available. This takes two clicks and the answer is "no" 99% of the time. Please add a little alert symbol on the Trader icon at bottom of screen, similar to the ones that appear on Inventory...