• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Simpumba

#1 Player on Harandar is leaving(for now, or forever)

Was looking at some top players to see citites as I was bored, and I saw that the #1 player on harandar is leaving. But I've also seen this with a lot of top players in several worlds. Is there any reason why so many are quitting?
  2. Simpumba

When should I expect to be able to fight regularly without large casualties?

So I just entered ch4, and it seems like I'm better off catering until mid dwarves ish, until I atleast get all my barrack units to 3 stars, and have several fighting wonders to help boost the troops. I really want to be a fighting player, but I'm not really sure on how to do so. Do I use the...
  3. Simpumba

What AW society method do top FS use to level eachothers up?

I checked out elvengems, and it seemed very interesting the way they do the AW society. But I'm curious to see what most use?
  4. Simpumba

When is a good time to attempt the 2nd level in spire?

I will probably hit chapter 4 this week, however I hit the 2nd level of spire, and it's just not something I'm able to complete atm, the losses are to high. I have the needles AW so my ranged units are strong, it's just those darn fairy mages that eat me alive up there(and the 2 waves) What...
  5. Simpumba

Best videos/threads to rabbit hole down for learn combat, the ins outs, and master it?

Title more or less. I realized there's a lot about combat I don't know, and I'm starting lose more troops auto-fighting(I'd like to learn to manual fight things like spire, or tourneys to save more troops). While I'm still early in the game(ch3) I'd like to start learning a lot so I can...