• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

I have figured it out. All buildings must touch the Forbidden Ruins bldg.
  2. Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

I have all the buildings (1 each) and they're all attached. All have full production bonuses except 1. Forbidden Ruins bldg. produces only the first 3 of its 5 possible bonuses. What connection am I missing?
  3. Does anyone know yet what Sorceries will do?

Thanks, Lelanya. How did you earn the Sorceries?
  4. Does anyone know yet what Sorceries will do?

It's new tab spotted in Inventory. "You can get them by participating in an event or by winning them on some occasions".
  5. Looking for active players for SilverJazz - Recruiting

Would you accept a member who posts zero-star trades?
  6. Dragonsblood recruiting

7. Council 0f Lords and Ladies

8. Starship Valiant- 2 openings

9. Khelonaar FA Visitor Needed

Would you accept a member who places zero-star trade offers?
  10. Looking for Spire players

Would you accept a member who places zero-start trade offers?
  11. Planta Unity - New FS looking for members

Would you accept a member who places zero-star trade offers?
  12. Rebel and Misfits

Why are fair trades offers a requirement? Can't each member decide for themselves which trades they want?
  13. Serenity in Chaos looking for great player

Would you accept a player who posts zero-star trades?
  14. Accept a member who posts Zero-star trade offers

Because I use up the goods in encounters and upgrades. It's too hard to do the math in my head to know how much I have to not-spend in order to have enough for the Tech.
  15. Create a holding tank for Goods

I use 0-star trade offers to set aside goods I'll need later in upcoming Technologies, but it ticks off a lot of players for some unknown reason. Please create a "silo" to keep goods off the Goods inventory display so I don't over-spend and have to wait an extra day to get through a Technology...
  16. Please explain why zero-star trades are banned, or not allowed, in some fellowships.

There are 2 members in my fellowship who will take 0-star trades on purpose because it's still a better deal than the Wholesaler.
  17. Please explain why zero-star trades are banned, or not allowed, in some fellowships.

So it's 'work' to skip over the 0-star trades.
  18. Please explain why zero-star trades are banned, or not allowed, in some fellowships.

There are people who don't look at the trade before accepting it? I select what trades I want and don't want. Why would the developers make lopsided trades possible if they didn't want folks to use them? I guess it bothers some people and I still don't understand why.
  19. Please explain why zero-star trades are banned, or not allowed, in some fellowships.

I use 0-start trade offers to set aside goods I'll need later in upcoming Technologies. I wouldn't dream that anyone would accept a raw deal. But I got the boot from my fellowship because the ArchMage didn't like scrolling through useless offers. Is there a fellowship out there which is...