• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Closed | Archived Dwarven Citadel Buildings Missing Info

Both Caves of Dusk and Gates of Dawn produce troops. When you hover over the troop icon on info screen it doesn't show which troops like most other buildings. Anyone know what they are?
  2. Fellowship Adventure Changes

Changes to fellowship adventures should be posted when the timer starts. Otherwise we assume the rules are the same as last time and prepare accordingly. We were totally unprepared for the July adventure due to the new amounts for coin badges. We didn't know until long after cities were set up...
  3. Fellowship Adventures 2022

Coin sacks are killing us! We're stuck on all three paths over coins. Players don't keep a lot of coin instants because they're rarely needed. Plus, you need to empty your main hall just to magic up two badges. That's a lot of coins wasted at the wholesaler. I wish we could at least buy sentient...
  4. Adventure Who's Contributed Information

Isn't there supposed to be a place where you can see who's contributed to an adventure stage? Where is it?
  5. New Member Can't Do Spire

It needed the reboot--thanks!
  6. New Member Can't Do Spire

My new member joined before the spire started, so why can't he participate?
  7. Spire Perks and Crystal Costs

Thank You Everyone! You gave me all the info I needed. It looks like it would be smart to take the tournament and spire perks to the max.
  8. Spire Perks and Crystal Costs

I'd like to know the point cost of each crystal in the spire. I can't decide how high to boost our spire perks because I don't know what it will cost to reach the next crystal. I'd also like to know if I could use spire perks twice in the same event, providing I had enough stored points.
  9. New Member Rules for Participating

Just what I needed--thanks!
  10. New Member Rules for Participating

When a new member joins a fellowship, how long do they have to wait to participate in visits, tournaments and spire?
  11. Need Some Blueprints and Royal Restorations? We'll Get You Some!

Are you looking for a "forever home" among friends? Dragonfly Cove is looking for a few good friends to add to our group. We are want to get to know each other and help everyone grow and have fun. You need to be friendly, active and participate in tournaments. The minimum is 100 times your...
  12. Chapter 17 Traders of Unur Ship Production

In chapter 17 all the large and small ships convert one good into more of another good except the small collector ships. They turn delicacies into much less antiques. Is this deliberate or a mistake? Everyone advises selling all the large ships and only using small ships, which I did. But I...
  13. What's in a name?

This is the answer to the original question. I noticed that many of you delighted in the opportunity to go off on a tangent about how the writer broke the rules. This is true, but I thought it was rather necessary to illustrate the point. I gave it a pass because righteously policing others...
  14. Tiny Culture 1-Space Wide is All Horizontal--Need Some Vertical Culture

I think you guys are missing the point. All the small culture buildings are the same and cannot be rotated in your city, regardless of what you do in ElvenArchitect. We need some that go in the other direction.
  15. Tiny Culture 1-Space Wide is All Horizontal--Need Some Vertical Culture

Vertical means up and down, which would be 1 wide by whatever. All those buildings are horizontal, wider left to right and only 1 from top to bottom.
  16. Tiny Culture 1-Space Wide is All Horizontal--Need Some Vertical Culture

Has anyone noticed that the tiny culture buildings 1-space wide are all horizontal, going left to right? I have lots of little vertical gaps (top to bottom) in my city and can't find anything to fill them except 1x1 buildings. All my stored culture is 2,3 or 4 x 1. I can't find anything that's 1...
  17. We Need More Seeds

My ch. 15 Manta Ray (4x3) makes 25,000 mana in 24 hours. My ch. 17 Festival Merchant (4x3) makes 3,180 seeds in 24 hours. This is terribly unbalanced. I don't think premium buildings are the answer. You shouldn't have to buy something to fix the imbalance. Adding seeds for mana trades to the...
  18. We Need More Seeds

Seeds are in short supply, especially in the upper chapters. There are many buildings that make mana and some of them make quite a bid. But few buildings make seeds and those that do make little for the space used. I have 19 festival merchants and a few other buildings and still run out every...
  19. Incomplete Set Buildings

Thanks, I will try the Pilgrim's Manor trick. It was the Forbidden Ruins I really wanted because it provides a ton of mana if you have all the buildings.
  20. Incomplete Set Buildings

I am missing one building in both the Pilgrim's Manor and Forbidden Ruins sets--the Forge and Sorcerer's Feast. Since these provide goods I really need and I can't make enough connections, I haven't put them out. Will I ever get a chance to get the last buildings, or am I doomed to just forego...