• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Closed | Archived Dwarven Citadel Buildings Missing Info

Both Caves of Dusk and Gates of Dawn produce troops. When you hover over the troop icon on info screen it doesn't show which troops like most other buildings. Anyone know what they are?
  2. Fellowship Adventure Changes

Changes to fellowship adventures should be posted when the timer starts. Otherwise we assume the rules are the same as last time and prepare accordingly. We were totally unprepared for the July adventure due to the new amounts for coin badges. We didn't know until long after cities were set up...
  3. Adventure Who's Contributed Information

Isn't there supposed to be a place where you can see who's contributed to an adventure stage? Where is it?
  4. New Member Can't Do Spire

My new member joined before the spire started, so why can't he participate?
  5. Spire Perks and Crystal Costs

I'd like to know the point cost of each crystal in the spire. I can't decide how high to boost our spire perks because I don't know what it will cost to reach the next crystal. I'd also like to know if I could use spire perks twice in the same event, providing I had enough stored points.
  6. New Member Rules for Participating

When a new member joins a fellowship, how long do they have to wait to participate in visits, tournaments and spire?
  7. Need Some Blueprints and Royal Restorations? We'll Get You Some!

Are you looking for a "forever home" among friends? Dragonfly Cove is looking for a few good friends to add to our group. We are want to get to know each other and help everyone grow and have fun. You need to be friendly, active and participate in tournaments. The minimum is 100 times your...
  8. Chapter 17 Traders of Unur Ship Production

In chapter 17 all the large and small ships convert one good into more of another good except the small collector ships. They turn delicacies into much less antiques. Is this deliberate or a mistake? Everyone advises selling all the large ships and only using small ships, which I did. But I...
  9. Tiny Culture 1-Space Wide is All Horizontal--Need Some Vertical Culture

Has anyone noticed that the tiny culture buildings 1-space wide are all horizontal, going left to right? I have lots of little vertical gaps (top to bottom) in my city and can't find anything to fill them except 1x1 buildings. All my stored culture is 2,3 or 4 x 1. I can't find anything that's 1...
  10. We Need More Seeds

Seeds are in short supply, especially in the upper chapters. There are many buildings that make mana and some of them make quite a bid. But few buildings make seeds and those that do make little for the space used. I have 19 festival merchants and a few other buildings and still run out every...
  11. Incomplete Set Buildings

I am missing one building in both the Pilgrim's Manor and Forbidden Ruins sets--the Forge and Sorcerer's Feast. Since these provide goods I really need and I can't make enough connections, I haven't put them out. Will I ever get a chance to get the last buildings, or am I doomed to just forego...
  12. Dragonfly Cove Has 2 Positions Open: Humorist, Cheerleader

We needs to replace two inactive members. Must be active, friendly, do well in tournaments and chapter 7 or higher. We value friendship over points and many have found a “forever home” with us. All rules listed in fellowship overview. If interested, send an application or contact a mage...
  13. New Troop Helpers in Magic Academy

I think the suggestion to increase the number of craft selections in the Magic Academy is an excellent idea. Should that happen, I have another suggestion. Currently there are 3 troop helpers: Unleashed Unit, Magnificant Mage and Enlightened Light Range. What about buildings for Light Melee...
  14. Pilgrims Manor Set Missing Pieces

Will we ever have the chance to complete the Pilgrims Manor set? Because the Forge was the last grand prize, many people missed it. It really should have come before the entrances. It has never appeared in an adventure, the spire or the Magic Academy.
  15. Fellowship Adventure Badge Golden Bracelet Impossible in Higher Chapters

The higher your chapter, the more T1 goods are required for a golden bracelet badge. However, the higher the chapter the higher the level of T1 goods and they only count up to level 23. Once you reach a daily maintenance level of T1, you don't need more. So you max T1 buildings and reduce down...
  16. Bumblebee Stables Needs Bigger Icon

This is just a small suggestion for your next upgrade. The tiny bee that shows up when the bumblebee stables is ready to collect is really hard to see. I have a feeling I'm constantly missing collections because I just don't see it among all the stuff in my city.
  17. What comes after sentient goods and which chapter do they start?

I understand that there's a third level of goods after basic and sentient goods. What are they and how are they determined? What chapter do we begin making these goods?
  18. Moonstone Library Could Fix Trade Goods Imbalance

No building should give a specific tradable good unless it varies based on boosted goods. Otherwise it creates an imbalance in goods and a distinct disadvantage for the folks boosted in that good. Specific goods should be limited to goods everyone has to produce and can’t be traded. The...
  19. Dragonfly Cove Needs Active Player for Tournaments

Dragonfly Cove needs an active player dedicated to tournaments. Should be chapter 5 or higher and play almost daily. A silk boost would be a bonus. We regularly get 11-12 chests, spire silver and top 25 in adventures. Only tournaments are required. If you'd like to know more, read our fellowship...
  20. Story Quest Organization vs. Chapter Research

I think Inno needs to review the storyline quests and reorganize them into a more logical progression to follow the research. For example, about 2/3 of the way through the ch. 7 list is a quest to research Fairy Ancient Wonders. This is the very last research in the chapter, so by the time I can...