• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. KING OF THE WORLD

Wanna Have A Blast?

You can by joining a GREAT FELLOWSHIP. And what is the name of that Fellowship? Well it’s called Dragons Keep!!! We are looking for really Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful People. People who like doing the weekly tournaments and helping with the Spire. Look you won’t find a better place to...
  2. KING OF THE WORLD

Are You Ready For Fun???

We are The Kingdom of Dragons and we want you to have so much Fun playing this game. We want Fun, Active, Friendly and Helpful players to help build a place that other players will be begging to get into. We want players that enjoy playing the weekly tournaments and help with the Spire. If this...
  3. KING OF THE WORLD

We Lost A Dear Friend

We lost a player very dear to us !!! Long time player and friend to us all. The person we lost played in our fellowship for over 3 years. We need someone like our friend, Friendly, Fun, Active, and Helpful. We also love someone who has been playing for a couple of years. If you’re interested...
  4. KING OF THE WORLD

We Lost A Friend

We just lost a close friend who played with us over 3 years. I know we can never replace a funny, kind person but we have to remember this is a great game!!! We like to replace a player like we lost. A player who been playing for 3 years or more. We are, in my opinion, the best Fellowship in...
  5. KING OF THE WORLD

It’s Just A Game

We all want to have Fun playing this game we all love!!! We are looking for players who want to play DRAMA FREE fellowship. We need you to be active, Friendly, Fun, and Helpful. We truly have a blast playing together. We like to have players interested in playing the tournament. Everyone is...
  6. KING OF THE WORLD

Kingdom of Dragons

We are looking for NO DRAMA players. We want active,Friendly, Fun and Helpful people. We need 2 players also in doing tournaments and some Spire. Newbie’s are welcome too
  7. KING OF THE WORLD

Wanna Have A Blast Playing?

Well the fellowship is EDR !!! I have no idea what EDR means but I really don’t care. All I know is that I never have as much fun playing this game as I do with this group. If you like to play with a bunch of weird people then you should join quickly before the opening is gone. Apply or contact...
  8. KING OF THE WORLD

Band of Dragons

Hey, let me ask you something. Do you like playing in a DRAMA FREE Fellowship? How about an Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful Fellowship? No? Ok we didn’t want you anyway. But for all of you who said YES, we want you to apply or contact me King of the World. Have a Dilly Dilly day
  9. KING OF THE WORLD

Kingdom of Dilly Dilly Has Rare Opening

We are an established fellowship that is also FUN. We are looking for an Established Player who is Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful player to join our family. NO DRAMA is ever allowed.
  10. KING OF THE WORLD

No Bathing Allowed

Stinky is ok as long as you are Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful. If you like drinking coffee or Bud-Lite, you are our kind of player. Free Bud-Lite is served in the Pit of Misery when you join. Dilly Dilly Ty King of the World
  11. KING OF THE WORLD

The New Kingdom

We are looking for an Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful players to join our family!!! Bathing is an option, but you must want to have FUN building your city. Simple rules, visits required are 3 times a week ( of course we prefer more ) fair trades and No Drama is ever allowed
  12. KING OF THE WORLD

Kingdom of Dilly Dilly has 1 Opening

We are a close knit group. Extremely Active, Friendly, Fun and Supportive group. Looking for the same!!! Really like to have an experience player. Here you will have a enjoyable place to building your city
  13. KING OF THE WORLD

Happy Holidays

From EDR we wish you Peace and Happiness. We are an establish fellowship with an opening. Need active fun players
  14. KING OF THE WORLD

Happy Holidays

From the players of Ferelden we wish you Love and Peace !!! We are in a complete rebuild, we have a solid 15 players who want the same thing you love about this game
  15. KING OF THE WORLD

Happy Holidays

From The New Kingdom, no matter what religion you believe in we wish you Peace and Love. We are still looking for those special players.
  16. KING OF THE WORLD

Happy Holidays

From the Kingdom of Dilly Dilly. No matter what religion you believe in, may you find peace and Love!!! After Christmas we will have an opening for an established player. Please check us out
  17. KING OF THE WORLD

EDR

A established fellowship where NO DRAMA is never Allowed. We hope to find an Established player who is very active, friendly, helpful and Fun. Are You Happy With Your Fellowship? Come to a place where fun and building your city is fun EDR recruiting
  18. KING OF THE WORLD

Ferelden

This fellowship is rebuilding!!! I just joined this group and it’s filled with players that want to have active players. This is going to be a great fellowship but will take time, to get it where we want it to be. Come build a super team fellowship
  19. KING OF THE WORLD

A New Approach

I’m trying to think Of A way to get a great person to join our fellowship? I’ve offered free Bud-Lite, that didn’t work. I offered no bathing or brushing your teeth. That didn’t work. So my last option is just what a knucklehead like the rest of us in The New Kingdom. Where we help each other...
  20. KING OF THE WORLD

Dragons Keep

Needs 2 Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful player who wants to enjoy having a great time playing with friends and playing with great people. It’s simple if you like doing the adventure, Spire , visits we LOVE to have you. But it’s your choice. Everything you do is your choice here. Except visit...