• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. nezzmeister

No friend system?

Perhaps I used the wrong keywords to filter if this has been brought up before. Has anyone suggested a friend system in the game? Below are benefits I can already think of: Adding a friend optimizes communication with other users regardless of FS affiliation. This would be helpful for members...
  2. nezzmeister

World Map: Zoom Out View for Tablet users

I’d like to agree, but that is not the case. The zoom features are adequate in every other portion of the game - inside my own kingdom, Spire, FA, etc. No other game installed on the device experiences this issue, so it must be a prospective fix on their end.
  3. nezzmeister

World Map: Zoom Out View for Tablet users

After installing Elvenar on a newly purchased iPad Pro, I noticed that the maximum field of view in World Map is much more limited than what you see on your phone. Attached is a screenshot of the most zoomed out view the game shows on a tablet; outside of my kingdom, I can only see 6 neighbors...