• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. sasmitcl16

Squad size upgrade not lowering the toughness of provinces

A few days back i was at the end of dwarven chapter and had one squad size upgrade remaining to research ..along with that the provinces were all green and i had 135/130 provinces done to enter the fairy chapter..however once i researched the provinces didnt go down to blue which is very easy...
  2. sasmitcl16

[application is withdrawn]Well experienced active player..looking for fellowship with Gold and Blueprint

I offer: -Very active.. -Daily help -4th chapter almost done..Rushing into 5th -For me,3rd boss is a piece of cake -Currently in silver spire fellowship...Gold's better.. -8 to 10 provinces to 6 star everytime. Elvenstats would show you the average.. -2star/3star [Not relying on cross tier soon...
  3. sasmitcl16

Hot Keys

Is there any list of Hot keys? I had seen a hyperlink for hot keys in Mykan's Guide to Elvenar, but it shows that i dont have the perms to view the page on the forum