• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. pattyelvenar

Discussion - Fix the disparity between human and elven troops

When the game began, humans had cereberus in their barracks and elves did not. Thus the training camp was created. Since then, there has been no effort to equalize the barracks troops of the two races. I understand the 'theme' of elves being peaceful and all that, but it simply is wrong for it...
  2. pattyelvenar

Armories - Ascended and time-related enhancements

When we build armories, first we get one thing - more troops to train. Then we hit orcs and armories give orcs. Then we hit sentients and armories give sentients. Then we hit ascendeds and armories still give sentients. I suggest either: 1. Tick 'circles' for if you want sentients or ascendeds...
  3. pattyelvenar

Change Merchant to a 3-hour return and switch out ascended requirements

Reason: If you are lucky and in chapter 18 and have ascended ingots, you are golden. If you are lucky and in chapter 19 with ascendeds of minerals and/or powder, you are golden Anything else and it is months and months and millions of coins (not spending diamonds to get through a...
  4. pattyelvenar

Reduce merchant time/rework ascended requirements (18, 19, 20)

Reason: If you are lucky and in chapter 18 and have ingots, you are golden. If you are lucky and in chapter 19 and have minerals and/or powder, you are golden If you have 'undesireable' boosts, the current merchant system forces extra months and coins (or diamonds) to get the...
  5. pattyelvenar

Put MMs in tournament chests

With more and more players needing sentient and ascended goods, and MMs not being available until tourney round 5 (or requiring FOUR relics to craft) it seems MMs are now a commodity, almost as scarce as a blueprint. I would like to see these added to tourney chests in place of runes. The only...
  6. pattyelvenar

Weekly Tourney - Where have all the MMs gone?

I have done 3 rounds to province 17 and can see what I will get in round 4. ZERO MMs. Why have they been removed? Or is it just I'm special? They need to be brought back. We do NOT need a bunch of relics, especially since we often already have 10, so we end up getting ZERO. This is another...
  7. pattyelvenar

Where have the tourney MMs gone?

17 provinces, 3 rounds, not one MM - have these been removed as part of the "new and improved" tourney formula?
  8. pattyelvenar

Separate feeds for neighbor help and trading

I've lost about half my regular visitors because merchants take up ALL the room in my feed. Merchants should have their own feed. Other trades should have another feed. Visitation feed should be on its own. Not tough to implement, but would make a lot of sense, despite the apparent inability of...
  9. pattyelvenar

How to fix glut and shortages - Chapter 18

To help with the gluts of gum and bismuth, offer 1x1 of other boosteds that will remain the same with upgrades while increasing in strength. Inno did it again in chapter 18 - ingot (produced by ascended steel) is needed to build water, earth, fire, air buildings. Thus, there will always be a...
  10. pattyelvenar

Rare Opening in Everae

Friendly 10-chest FS seeking friendly player with 2/3 of steel/crystal/elixir and strong tourney play. 400K ideal, but with good stats and the right boosts come on over, we'll spin a yarn or two and have some fun. Check our description and if the shoe fits (or is close), get in touch!