• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. MagicPagan

Quest 25 Season of Triumph

Game version: v1.182.2-(865ff0c) - html5 (2023-08-31 09:38) Game world: Ceravyn https://us7.elvenar.com/game Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 116.0.5845.140 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Home, 10.0.22621 Screen resolution: 1366 X 768 Account name: MagicPagan Humans or Elves...
  2. MagicPagan

What's up with this?

It's only in my city in Ceravyn. The other cities display correctly. I've logged in and out several times.
  3. MagicPagan

Other Can we get some new dialogue in spire, please

Same ole, same ole, week after week. Maybe a contest to give new dialogue to the spirit guardians for each encounter? Or just a developer with some creativity.
  4. MagicPagan

What's up with the "Bad Gateway - Session Terminated" error?

I've gotten it in all four worlds, right in the middle of spire and collections. Anyone else seeing this? If so, why?
  5. MagicPagan

I'm tired of guest races

Background: I have four cities - Arendyll, Winyandor, Sinya and Ceravyn. All four are at the beginning of Chapter 14. I'm tired of guest races. I'm tired of having to study my city to see what can be teleported to help create space for the guest race portals that increase exponentially in size...
  6. MagicPagan

No longer "need" Endless Excavation?

I'm in Chapter 13 in all four of my cities. In one FS, there was a chat discussion yesterday among some higher level players about no longer needing their EE and selling it. I have an EE in each city, and they range from level 12 to 18. For a player with a lot of magic workshops and in need of...
  7. MagicPagan

Knights of the Vale seeking 6 new members

This is an active, competitive fellowship. Weekly spire and tournament play are required for all cities eligible to play. Cities with scores of 50K or higher are expected to turn in minimum tournament scores of 2,000 points. Players are expected to give NH to their fellows at a minimum of 4...
  8. MagicPagan

Constant "server error" messages

First it was just on Winyandor. I could log in on Arendyll, Sinya, and Ceravyn. Now, I'm getting it on Sinya, too. What gives?
  9. MagicPagan

Wiki link from cities is broken

It takes me to Tribal Wars instead of the Elvenar Wiki. This is for all my cities in Arendyll, Winyandor, Sinya and Ceravyn. I have to come to the forum to get to the Wiki for Elvenar. It's not catastrophic, but it is annoying.
  10. MagicPagan

Due to "technical issues" I can't use my diamonds?

Encountered this in spire in Ceravyn, and now when wanting to use them to finish out time in Winyandor. I paid for them - I want to use them when I wish.
  11. MagicPagan

Tournament Order

I searched to see if this had been asked before and couldn't find anything on point. Is this the order of the tournaments? Marble Steel Planks Crystal Scrolls Silk Elixir Magic Dust Gems
  12. MagicPagan

How much of your world map has to be dead before you (or they) get moved?

Almost every day, there is another tree stump along the N/NW part of my map. I am up to 17 now. Scouting the provinces in that area lead to never-never land, where there are no neighbors for trading partners, and is a waste of resources. I have complained to Support 3 different times and keep...
  13. MagicPagan

Unlocking event quest line

The timer says 6:44 hours to unlock. When I hover, it says tomorrow. Which is it really?
  14. MagicPagan

Can you collect coin during a Main Hall upgrade?

This question was asked in 2017 and 2018, and answers were all over the map. Some said yes, you could collect coin from your residences, GA, event buildings and the like. Some said no. Some said yes, you could collect coin in NH while the Main Hall was upgrading, some said you couldn't and one...
  15. MagicPagan

Can I sell the portal and keep the goods?

I'm on the last tech in Woodelves - just need the KP and mana to unlock it. I have the wood ghosts, wind chimes and treant sprouts I need after I get the KP and mana. I could use that space for FA. Can I sell the portal now and keep the goods?
  16. MagicPagan

Mana decays every night...Whose night?

Just started Woodelves. Whose night is the "every night" that mana decays? I'm in the southeast US. My local time now is 2 p.m. It's 9 p.m. in Berlin.
  17. MagicPagan

If you sell an Ancient Wonder, can you build it again later?

One of the members of our FS has just asked that question. She needs space and doesn't think she's getting the bang for the buck from the AW.
  18. MagicPagan

Someone please help me calm a Mage down

Love the perks, hate the perks... We have between 4-5K points in our tournament archive. I checked to see how much toward the end of the 6th or 7th chest today. Attaching a screenshot that has totally wigged out one of the other Mages, who thinks someone spent our points. I've pointed out to...
  19. MagicPagan

Looking for 4 players

Nightowls2 is actively recruiting 4 members to join this 10 tournament chest fellowship, and help us go even higher. Any player with a score of 30K and over is welcome. Boosts in planks/silk and/or magic dust are a plus, but not a must. Members must be willing to give NH to other members 5X...
  20. MagicPagan

I won 480 orcs in the event - where did they go?

Cannot find the 480 orcs I won. See the two screenshots - one of the prizes, the other of my army camp.