• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Lady Dastardly

Spire Master Interviews with Maximum Effort (Combined Thread)

How exciting and congratulations to you! I always enjoyed your interviews and was saddened when they disappeared. Glad you are well and I wish you and your book(s) much success!
  2. Lady Dastardly

How can I upgrade Mama Jules

The Mama Juul's Fusion Feast event ran in May, and the June FA gave a Juul's Traveling Kitchen artifact as a reward, so it is highly unlikely it will appear again in the next FA. The three events that could be covered by the next FA are Autumn Zodiac (Tinlug), Gateway into the Past (Solunar...
  3. Lady Dastardly

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

This screenshot is from Oct 5 on Beta. Cost at that time was definitely the pre-CC and spell frag increase cost.
  4. Lady Dastardly

chapter questlines

iDavis has the guest race quest lists here - just click the drop down menu at the top where it says "All Guest Races" and select the chapter you wish to get info about. You can safely sell off all Ch 12 settlement bldgs - there is no quest to sell the portal.
  5. Lady Dastardly

It worked for StarTrek

Lady Dastardly
  6. Lady Dastardly

Quests Wonky Walters

Ah ha! I vaguely remembered there being something like that in the questline, but it's been too long and didn't want to mention it since I wasn't sure. I suppose it makes sense as a way to teach new players what royal restorations do, but it does run counter to how other building rewards work...
  7. Lady Dastardly

Quests Wonky Walters

It's been available as an event building in the past, but the new tech also has it as a storyline quest reward.
  8. Lady Dastardly

Quests Wonky Walters

Send a note to support. I know of another player who had this happen and support was able to correct the level. I'm pretty sure it's a chapter 2 quest anyway, so it's doubly wrong.
  9. Lady Dastardly

Tolkien - Recruiting has 1 opening!

Haha, I spoke too soon! While that spot has been claimed, we will have 2 more spots opening this weekend as 2 members are needing a break to attend to real life responsibilities. We're a low pressure, but high achieving group. Averaging 15-17 chests, and weekly gold spire. Trades are cleared...
  10. Lady Dastardly

Tolkien - Recruiting has 1 opening!

Thanks for the interest - our open spot has been claimed.
  11. Lady Dastardly

Does anyone create cities just to have a theme?

I have heard tell of a great city perched on a hill in Ceravyn, stuffed with all the most delectable snacky buildings the game has to offer. Now if only it could craft the Gingerbread Mansion it would be truly scrumptious.
  12. Lady Dastardly

CAL question

This thread featured a similar discussion and @Rythel was kind/curious enough to run the experiment of deleting a AW. Results confirmed a drop in squad size.
  13. Lady Dastardly

Gain Spell Fragments

Anecdotal: I have a friend who fragged hers because it was so far behind. It took 4 months to show back up and when it did she had to frag a ton of stuff to afford to rebuild it. She said she deeply regretted the choice.
  14. Lady Dastardly

Looking Closed - FS found

Hi Elven! I'm a mage for Tolkien and I dropped you a note in game with a question and some info about our fellowship. We may be what you are looking for. Btw, your dog is adorable!
  15. Lady Dastardly

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

No, that's only if you ignore all of the other increases from level 9 to 10. At my level (Ch 17 - Traders) the bump from 9 to 10 will net an extra: 7600 mana 690 seeds 1 KP Plus the 10 min timer.
  16. Lady Dastardly

chapter questlines

Haha, I don't blame you! Do you mind if I take what you have and add them to my Google doc?
  17. Lady Dastardly

chapter questlines

Direct link to Google sheet (all chapters have their own sheet, click the tabs at the bottom): https://tinyurl.com/HumanQuestList Quest in BLUE can be Canceled. ORANGE Items are Human Specific names. As @Iyapo said, No promise of accuracy or perfection! This one builds on the work @Ariel...
  18. Lady Dastardly

Answered Aqua Splendor Building Setup

There are many different layouts suggested in the Aqua Splendor thread: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/aqua-splendor.37611/post-289066 You'll have to look through a few pages, but you might find something there that will work for you. It's hard to give set up advice because...
  19. Lady Dastardly

Feedback Version 1.181

I was not playing during the original event, but I was able to craft bases for it in both live cities when the artifacts went into the spire. It definitely was in there at some point. However, I disenchanted one of the bases last year (once I spent blueprints/diamonds to craft the artifacts I...
  20. Lady Dastardly

KP donation notifications

This is supposed to be a suggestion thread regarding adding Ancient Wonder KP donations to the Notifications. Other than a handful of responses, it's just 4 pages of people arguing that their chosen method of filling wonders is the right one. It's off topic and unpleasant.