• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Axiss

Relatively New Player in Sinya

Hi, Im axiss, AM for Knights of Cerberus ! We have experienced players that can help with trades and any advice needed :) We'd love to welcome you ! We are a weekly 8 chest FS and trade quickly, too. Let me know if you're interested ! Best of luck on your search ★
  2. Axiss

LF active members ★Knights of Cerberus★

Active and friendly fellowship looking for active members to participate in equal trades, tournaments, spire and fellowship adventures ! We value respect and equal trades as well as friendliness ! ★7~8 weekly chest ★ Bronze Spire★ Ranked 73 in last FA ★ Please apply or send message to...
  3. Axiss

New city in Sinya, looking for FS

Hello, Im Axiss, Archmage for the Knights of Cerberus fellowship. We are looking for some active members to join us in everything Elvenar ! I wanted to offer you to come join us for some trades, tournament benefits (7‐8 chests weekly) and Spire benefits as well (bronze weekly). We actively...
  4. Axiss

★Knights of Cerberus is looking for active players★

Active and friendly fellowship looking for active members to participate in equal trades, tournaments, spire and fellowship adventures ! We value respect and equal trades as well as friendliness ! Inactive players are regularly removed to keep a healthy roster but are kindly welcomed back once...
  5. Axiss

One Word Reply Game

Dramatic
  6. Axiss

N/a

N/a
  7. Axiss

FA Highlighted Paths

Yes, our fellowship also did that last time. However, we still had strays. But I tjink they were voluntarly doing it, because we sent messages to them, and got nothing back but more wasted badges.
  8. Axiss

FA Highlighted Paths

HAHAHA I died reading that last line...
  9. Axiss

One Word Reply Game

Support
  10. Axiss

N/A

N/A
  11. Axiss

Crimson Kingdom-Recruiting

Still have some available space ? Add Axiss if so ! I started a week ago on this world but ive been playing about 2 months now on Sinya Arda ! Im very active and just looking to get into a great active FS ! :)
  12. Axiss

FA Highlighted Paths

If by that you mean that atleast they are active YES hahaha AND they help and participate ! I strive for a healthy roster in the fellowship. To be fair, it was everyone in my fellowship's first time doing an FA, so I think things will be different for us this time arround with some prep work...
  13. Axiss

FA Highlighted Paths

If by that you mean that atleast they are active YES hahaha AND they help and participate ! I strive for a healthy roster in the fellowship. To be fair, it was everyone in my fellowship's first time doing an FA, so I think things will be different for us this time arround with some prep work...
  14. Axiss

FA Highlighted Paths

This would be so great ! No more of the newer members putting badges everywhere :) I relly hope this arrives soon !