• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Azureus303

Cloud Moon Rising Looking for 4 players - All levels accepted

Cloud Moon Rising is a Fellowship that has 4 openings. We are active, pretty laid back and have fun playing the game. Whether you are an experienced player or new to the game, you would be welcome. We expect 100% participation and complete 10+ chests in the Tournament and a Silver Trophy+ in the...
  2. Azureus303

Looking for a Fellowship on Arendyl that makes Silver/10 weekly, has fun, and likes to play

I was a member in an older, well established fellowship that was very set in their ways and I'm looking for a Silver/10 fellowship that has a good time, is supportive of their members, are active traders, and are into all around fun. I play under the name PaPaClay. I'm on daily. Put up 2k+...
  3. Azureus303

Add world and player name to message posts on mobile app.

I have 9 cities on 6 different worlds (yes, I really like playing Elvenar) and I get messages from the system all of the time about "trades being accepted" or "10 knowledge points reached". These are great, but very generic. Could the world and player name be added to the message so I know...
  4. Azureus303

Dwarves of the Cloud Moon - Recruiting

Thank you for your interest in the Fellowship. We are a very active and supportive fellowship, but we have high expectations of our members. We have achieved 9 Silver Trophies and 15 Bronze Trophies in the Spire (we encourage players to start with getting to the High Halls, and then progressing...